Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you criticize Mayweather if he used manny as a tuneup for a Sergio bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you criticize Mayweather if he used manny as a tuneup for a Sergio bout?

I know manny just got KTFO, but I'd be completely fine with this as long as the Sergio bout happens after Floyd beats manny. A Lara or Trout match after the tuneup would be acceptable too.

He'd get criticized nonstop through the entire promotion, buildup, fight, after the fight, and the months after that until he announced his next fight is Martinez.

Comment

and what if pacquiao gets better and beats him?

Comment

No Manny is a perfect guy for a tuneup fight.

Comment

I'm sure Mayweather could make a buck off of it, so could Manny, but the real appeal for a showdown between the two is gone. I'd rather see Manny sipping on Pina Coladas enjoying the riches of his many labors instead of trying to give his rabid fans more delusions to chew on.

So yes, I will criticize Floyd for beating up on damaged goods.

Comment

this would actually require some type of health being on the line, so it's doubtful. i mean if he's worried about health for Manny, i can't even imagine what he's worried about for Martinez.

Comment

i wouldnt. I dont think Manny is damaged goods and is still a serious threat for Floyd. IfFloyd fights him even after the KO JMM loss...id give him his props!
              And you can Quote that!

Comment

wait another whole year so Sergio is almost 40? and use a guy he ducked for years as a tune up after he got KO'd?

that would literally be some of the most cowardice shit i've seen in boxing. No matter how much his apologist defend and act like victims "floyd aint never gonna get credit" there's no defending that. It'll be his typical opportunistic BS he's been puling since fighting above 135

Comment

That'd make his last two fights greater than his entire career. So no

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    He'd get criticized nonstop through the entire promotion, buildup, fight, after the fight, and the months after that until he announced his next fight is Martinez.
                    You left out that it would get *****ed about and probably still do close to 2 million buys. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X