Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali looks like a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      i wouldn't say he grew up "rough", but he certainly didn't grow up under the most ideal conditions. he was considered "middle class" - but middle class at the time where he lived simply meant a small apartment and food in your belly. he was born in Kazakhstan, i believe, but i think he basically grew up in russia - where he went to a sports/military type academy/school.

he MADE himself into an aristocrat - he was not born in an aristocracy type family - his dad was a military man - so yes, he was provided with the basic necessities.
      You're an idiot. Don't speak on matters you are ignorant about.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        The weights are in for Saturday's huge heavyweight fight at the soccer stadium in Wroclaw, Poland. Over 42,000 fans are pumped and ready, as WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39 KOs) will defend his title against mandatory challenger Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28 KOs). Vitali weighed 110 kilograms [242.5-pounds], while the challenger Adamek was 98 kilograms [216-pounds].

[Click Here To Read More]
        If Eddie Chambers could beat Dimitrenko....

jk

Adamek is a brave mofo.

I hope its a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          perhaps somebody who is more familiar with vitali's upbringing can clarify and correct me - this is just the basic knowledge that i have gathered. and i don't think vitali has ever claimed to have grown up under rough conditions - he has always thanked his parents, and showed gratefulness for his parents.
          You are correct, being born in USSR you were happy and normal. There was no dirt poor. It was normal life, you had a small house in a village or a small apartment in the city. Everyone went to line up for milk truck, waited for bread store to open etc. We all had vegetables and fruits came in from Turkey, other parts of Russia.

People need to realize its all about family and not money. People lived much happier lives with just basic food's because they all lives with family, going to dacha, making shishlik, drinking, etc. You dont need flashy things to be happy. There wasnt anyone going hungry and starving to death. His dad was a millitary man, meaning he was soldier for life, he had a pension, etc. Alot of Russian (i will call him russian because thats what he is at the end of the day) sent their kids to Florida (Tennis), Germany (Boxing), Russia/Romania (Athletics), USSR had program which helped pay for this.

If you talk to people born in the 1960's they all cherish and love the way they lived, it was only in the late 80's/early 90's where things were bad because the Zionists tried their hardest to destroy USSR and privatize everything so the greedy americans/zionists could get their hands on Russia's massive natural resources.

So no, he wasnt rich, the only rich people during USSR days were High ranking government officials, most of the Aristocrats were killed off. but everyone lived good, way better than most people in America live today. You could actually have a happy life without living paycheck to paycheck, nobody had debts, everyone owned their cars/houses, everyone had jobs.

The Communist system is much better in my opinion, look what happened when it fell, it became like USA + other "Free world" countries where top 1% own the rest of the 99% of the people and make them legal slaves as they give them loans so they have to work for the rest of their life while they worry about how they gonna pay their car/house.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            What did Adamek weigh in his last fight?
            215 lbs. He has weighed right around 215-217 in his last 4 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              You are correct, being born in USSR you were happy and normal. There was no dirt poor. It was normal life, you had a small house in a village or a small apartment in the city. Everyone went to line up for milk truck, waited for bread store to open etc. We all had vegetables and fruits came in from Turkey, other parts of Russia.

People need to realize its all about family and not money. People lived much happier lives with just basic food's because they all lives with family, going to dacha, making shishlik, drinking, etc. You dont need flashy things to be happy. There wasnt anyone going hungry and starving to death. His dad was a millitary man, meaning he was soldier for life, he had a pension, etc. Alot of Russian (i will call him russian because thats what he is at the end of the day) sent their kids to Florida (Tennis), Germany (Boxing), Russia/Romania (Athletics), USSR had program which helped pay for this.

If you talk to people born in the 1960's they all cherish and love the way they lived, it was only in the late 80's/early 90's where things were bad because the Zionists tried their hardest to destroy USSR and privatize everything so the greedy americans/zionists could get their hands on Russia's massive natural resources.

So no, he wasnt rich, the only rich people during USSR days were High ranking government officials, most of the Aristocrats were killed off. but everyone lived good, way better than most people in America live today. You could actually have a happy life without living paycheck to paycheck, nobody had debts, everyone owned their cars/houses, everyone had jobs.

The Communist system is much better in my opinion, look what happened when it fell, it became like USA + other "Free world" countries where top 1% own the rest of the 99% of the people and make them legal slaves as they give them loans so they have to work for the rest of their life while they worry about how they gonna pay their car/house.
              All bull*****

Only thing good was you received a pension

Comment

Adamek looks in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  All bull*****

Only thing good was you received a pension

I like how people that have never spent a day overseas, let alone in the Ukraine, think they can talk about how it is to live there because they have read a history book or talked to a Ukrainian on the internet.

It makes me giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post

I like how people that have never spent a day overseas, let alone in the Ukraine, think they can talk about how it is to live there because they have read a history book or talked to a Ukrainian on the internet.

It makes me giggle.
                    Are you talking about me or Medved?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

The hallmarks of communism, millions of Ukrainians dead from famine. But at least they were happy, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X