Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official poll for did he do it or not.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd di'n do nuhin wrong mayne he good boy, he go to church n try better himself yo

Comment

Its such an unfortunate situation. Why do this in your own home and why keep it from usada to only be caught by them

Comment

Yes he did it.

But you're about to be banned as there's already a master thread on this subject.

See ya in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          u seriously must have a small little pecker

feel sorryfor ur gf

Hahah typtical LOW-IQ thug..

"muh dick, doe"! Uhh I got cash, mang! I steal, rob, and hustle!

Hahahah man you a suckah fo' life.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
            Yes he did it.

But you're about to be banned as there's already a master thread on this subject.

See ya in a week.
            Nope this is the official poll.master thread doesnt have a poll
            I already stated that.
            Its where we can all see the poll numbers. After the poll runs out the mods can throw it over to the master.

Just a poll. Stop hating .its where we can vote.

Official poll

Comment

Ive been saying for years, I know for a fact that Floyd was at one point on hgh and testosterone cream. I know this because I know the person who procured HGH and testosterone cream for both Floyd Mayweather and Deigo Corrales, as well as several other Las Vegas based fighters.

This happened from 1999-2005. At that time, atleast Deigo Corrales was using the drugs to aid in recovery so he could train harder. I am assuming Floyd used them for similar purposes.

Comment

I went with the good old American way of innocent until proven guilty. That's the way it's supposed to be in the USA but seldom is.

Comment

majority of people know floyd is doing something highly illegal.

hopefully an independent investigation will be done into floyd and usada.

Comment

Working...
                  X