No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cunningham-Mansour, Stevens-Johnson Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cunningham-Mansour, Stevens-Johnson Presser

Philadelphia, PA: This afternoon fans and the media were treated to a verbal sparring match between Steve "USS" Cunningham and Amir "Hardcore" Mansour as they faced each other at the final press conference for this Friday's fight at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia and on NBCSN Fight Night. Amir's words incited a vocal reaction from Cunningham. The quotes and photos from the events are highlighted below. Photos by Rich Graessle/Main Events.

Kathy Duva started things off by saying, "We have a spectacular event here. This is another fantastic show. It is going to be a treat for everyone. We are thrilled to be back here in beautiful downtown Philadelphia where it seems like boxing was born and we are trying to keep it alive."
    [Click Here To Read More]

All the confidence in the world in my boy Mansour, I just hope he's not overlooking Cunningham. Had a dream he was and Steve boxed circles around him. This is Mansour's shot to make some kind of real name for himself and not just someone a few hardcore fans like myself know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      All the confidence in the world in my boy Mansour, I just hope he's not overlooking Cunningham. Had a dream he was and Steve boxed circles around him. This is Mansour's shot to make some kind of real name for himself and not just someone a few hardcore fans like myself know.
      could be his ticket to HBO.
      I'm leaning towards Cunningham because of his skill set, but I don't think he's that good of a HW

Comment

This will be a fun card to watch. Very much looking forward to it.

WAR STEVENS!! WAR MANSOUR!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          This will be a fun card to watch. Very much looking forward to it.

WAR STEVENS!! WAR MANSOUR!!
          Got decent names for an NBC card.

Edner is back and Mike Lee is there... but I don't think very highly of Eat Fresh

Comment

great card, im not missing it, i hope guru are showing it

Comment

Working...
            X