No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather-Cotto, Stands Firm on 50/50 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paq deserves the 50-50 split

Floyd is just leery of losing. It should be 50-50. But the true test would be winner takes all. Blacks don't like being pressured and told what to do. Floyd will not budge much on the split.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      And you sound STUPID....If i'm making 100 dollars to fight & you're making 10 dollars to fight. How the hell can you expect to make 50 dollars to fight me when your take is NO WHERE near it? Pac's demands are not logical at all...
      TBH if you work out the % of PPV, May is slightly above. Give that % since Pac is talking about PPV %.

So May might do a certain % more, ok give him 60/40.

At the end of the day, this fight will most likely surpass Oscar-May because the World, wants it. Anytime there is talk even girls on Facebook talk about wanting to watch it.

World wide this fight will be on ever country that has boxing and I feel it will generate 200 million +

So yeah Pac wants a good split because it could make him 60/70 mil if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        Option 1: Refuse the fight because you want a higher percentage. And miss out on the highest selling PPV fight of all time.

Option 2: Make the most money you've ever made in a fight, be part of a historic event, and if you win cement your legacy by beating the guy who beat everyone you avoided and be set for life. With the possibility of a second payday in a rematch and third in a trilogy.

The only reason "money" mayweather would pick option 1 is because he's not sure he can win- like the other times he's ran away from a fight. Including martinez.

Fighters have a thing called pride you know.And if Floyd was scared he would have not have offered to go 50/50 and give Pacquiao a 14 day cut off on random testing 3 years ago.Pac turned it down then Floyd said the next time we negotiate you have to agree to random testing without cutoff dates and i believe he said 50/50 is off the table.

And did`nt Pacquiao run away from a fight from Martinez to fight Margacheato?
        Last edited by boxingfeind; 05-10-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
          Floyd is just leery of losing. It should be 50-50. But the true test would be winner takes all. Blacks don't like being pressured and told what to do. Floyd will not budge much on the split.
          Damn really!!!??

Comment

Floyd's 60-40 and all PPV shares looks ducking to me

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Fighters have a thing called pride you know.And if Floyd was scared he would have not have offered to go 50/50 and give Pacquiao a 14 day cut off on random testing 3 years ago.Pac turned it down then Floyd said the next time we negotiate you have to agree to random testing without cutoff dates and i believe he said 50/50 is off the table.
              Pride doesnt mean anything when you run from the fight. Pride is to protect your honor. There's no honor in running.

Fighters fight. Period. because whatever problems they have, they can speak better inside the ring than outside of it.

real fighters anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                Floyd's 60-40 and all PPV shares looks ducking to me
                What do you call Pac running away from a test and 50-50 ? looked like prime Peking Duck to me .

Comment

Pride doesnt mean anything when you run from the fight. Pride is to protect your honor. There's no honor in running.

Fighters fight. Period. because whatever problems they have, they can speak better inside the ring than outside of it.

real fighters anyway.

Pride is`nt only to to protect your honor ,its also about having self respect.If Pacr-o-i-d-s- is too stupid to understand that he does`nt deserve 50/50 cause he does`nt promote his own fights then that`s his problem.

Comment

Floyd never wanted to fight pacman in the first place, Once Floyds pops told him not to when pac knock out Hatton, he got flash backs of when he fought Chavez sr. He knew his son wouldn't stand a chance with pacman the little asian man kicking his ass.

Comment

real fighters anyway.
                      How do you feel about the lawsuit Manny has against PBF? Personally I feel Manny lawsuit is dumb and PBF counter-suit is even dumber. I have a feeling that the lawsuits are holding this fight up more that PBF being so called scared, Arum BSing around or Manny not wanting to test without a 1 day cut-off.

Comment

Working...
                      X