No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao buys brand new Ferrari 458 Italia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    True. I hate it when people I know who don't have jobs talk about me buying Jordans and expensive clothing...dude I work STFU and get a job and buy what ever you want. As long as i'm paying my bills, i'm good.
    especially people telling you that you made a bad investment by getting something you really wanted --- for example, a dream car. they just jelly thats all

love it when people try to tell you what to do with your own money haha

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
      Ferraris don't depreciate as quickly as you think. With a two-year waiting list, a 458 Italia will retain much of its value after one or two years. And he's only driving it when he's in the States so the mileage will remain low.
      looking at manny, youll know hes not a car guy. he definitely dont know ***** about cars, but knows about the finer things. some entourage member prolly just told him to buy it

Comment

He shoulda gotten a lambo aventador

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
          If he were to buy the same car in the Philippines it would cost twice as much due to import taxes... although I reckon Manny has the connections to circumvent the tax issue with foreign cars. And there's no place he can really drive that car with the congestion back home, especially in the crappy area of the southern Philippines where he lives. So really, if he wants to experience the luxury of owning a supercar, buying a Ferrari in SoCal is his only option.

The 458 Italia is a masterpiece both aesthetically and mechanically. Forget about the image boost associated with the car, the sensation of driving it is probably worth 250 grand.
          i have a homie that owns a GT3, R8 and an SLS AMG in manila. im pretty sure he enjoys drivin those cars over there no matter how much you think the roads are congested over there

Comment

check out the white shirts the guys around manny have on.

Comment

If I was that rich I wouldnt care if it was a bad investment or not, sometimes you make choices in life that increase your happiness. I mean, who here wouldnt want to own a Ferarri if they could afford it?? I know I would want a Ferarri even though I wouldnt be driving it fast

Comment

lol at that stupid lady droppin **** on the car. manny was definitely pissed hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                  If I was that rich I wouldnt care if it was a bad investment or not, sometimes you make choices in life that increase your happiness. I mean, who here wouldnt want to own a Ferarri if they could afford it?? I know I would want a Ferarri even though I wouldnt be driving it fast
                  yeah of course man, he's worked hard his entire life, he needs to enjoy some of the finer things in life he has the luxury of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    yeah of course man, he's worked hard his entire life, he needs to enjoy some of the finer things in life he has the luxury of doing.
                    Yeah, people need to make smart investments but after that people should get things they want. You only live once so make enough investments so you can still live comfortably after your career but dont focus just on that or you might not be having enough fun

Comment

Manny got pissed off when he dropped his cellphone to the ferrari .... hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X