Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wasnt floyd gonna undergo the exact same test as manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasnt floyd gonna undergo the exact same test as manny??

wasnt he???same amount of blood and urine test??so no 1 would be at a disadvantage right??

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    wasnt he???same amount of blood and urine test??so no 1 would be at a disadvantage right??
    well...black people do have thicker skin so I dunno...and besides Floyd Sr is a known crack addict he injected needles day in and day out so there is a good possibillity Floyd has inherited that same toughnes too...so I dunno man I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
      well...black people do have thicker skin so I dunno...and besides Floyd Sr is a known crack addict he injected needles day in and day out so there is a good possibillity Floyd has inherited that same toughnes too...so I dunno man I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessionalLoc View Post
        what...am I wrong?

Comment

You don't get it yet?

How is Floyd gonna be affected by the mental games he's playing with Pacquiao?

It makes no difference if Floyd is tested. He is coming up with these demands because he is playing mind games. That's what this is really about, if you read between the lines.

Think about it Larry. Maybe go read The Art Of War while you're at it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

how do you shoot up crack??

Comment

Im wondering what ever happened to the whole dont snitch thing?! Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                You don't get it yet?

How is Floyd gonna be affected by the mental games he's playing with Pacquiao?

It makes no difference if Floyd is tested. He is coming up with these demands because he is playing mind games. That's what this is really about, if you read between the lines.

Think about it Larry. Maybe go read The Art Of War while you're at it.
                ive read the art of war many time homie..let me ask you this...so manny wants to cancel the biggest fight in boxing history over mind games???the same mind games he's played in the past(ala cotto)...

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao is being a *****, take the ****king test and STFU!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X