Collapse
No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's a discussion over whether or not a 12 year old, who shot a girl for not letting him play with her puppy, should be charged as an adult.

this happens too frequently. no other civilized country has this kind of gun violence.

RIP to the F#cking 8 year old girl. she should not be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      there's a discussion over whether or not a 12 year old, who shot a girl for not letting him play with her puppy, should be charged as an adult.

this happens too frequently. no other civilized country has this kind of gun violence.

RIP to the F#cking 8 year old girl. she should not be dead.
      I don't think uncivilised countries have these kind of insane problems.

Comment

should have come up off that dog.

Comment

Thanks, Republi****s.

Comment

The lounge's anti gun control squad like -jose- Da Machine Left Hook Tua are avoiding this thread like a plague

they were so vocal in other shooting related threads, where are they now???

Comment

I'm very pro-gun but I keep mine locked, and in a place where my kids will never know. I dont think you can charge the kid as an adult, 12 isn't near adulthood. And it would open up a precedent, sad to see him probably not get the punishment he probably deserves but its the justice system we have to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                The lounge's anti gun control squad like -jose- Da Machine Left Hook Tua are avoiding this thread like a plague

anti gun control squad made me lol a little

even tho the law does not require for you to have a safe in your home if you own a firearm I believe is the responsibility of any firearms owner with children in their home to keep all firearms and ammo safely locked away from all children and women on their period at all times

that little boy's father failed and it cost the life of an 8 year old, very sad

I'm still keeping my guns tho war! anti gun control squad

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

1st time i saw this thread.

what do you expect me to say?

oh no an 8 yr old kid got killed. i believe in gun control now?

the lil kid is probably a psychopath. it's not the gun's fault. gun is just a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    anti gun control squad made me lol a little

even tho the law does not require for you to have a safe in your home if you own a firearm I believe is the responsibility of any firearms owner with children in their home to keep all firearms and ammo safely locked away from all children and women on their period at all times

that little boy's father failed and it cost the life of an 8 year old, very sad

I'm still keeping my guns tho war! anti gun control squad
                    if there wasn't a gun. that kid could have killed her with a knife or bat or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      1st time i saw this thread.

what do you expect me to say?

oh no an 8 yr old kid got killed. i believe in gun control now?

the lil kid is probably a psychopath. it's not the gun's fault. gun is just a tool.
                      A tool which gives a psychopath the power to kill quickly and efficiently.

Comment

Working...
                      X