Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Confirms Fall Return, Plans To Fight Smarter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Confirms Fall Return, Plans To Fight Smarter

The reigning pound for pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather makes his return to the ring May 4th as he will be taking Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV live on Showtime PPV. Mayweather has been working extremely hard in training camp as it’s no secret Floyd’s work ethic is second to none.

While Floyd is undefeated and extremely confident, he’s definitely not over looking his younger opponent. BoxingScene caught up with the WBC Welterweight champion and asked him how he sees the fight with Robert Guerrero going. [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing is off the chain right now!!!!!! YEEEEAH BUDDY!

Comment

it won't be Canelo - guaranteed. Canelo is too big of a risk. His excuse will now be that he doesn't plan to fight over 147.

so sick of this guy being the face of boxing when he's never willing to risk it vs an opponent that actually is a tough challenge.

He calls himself the best ever. Guys like SRR and SRL challeneged themselves with the toughest fights they could possible take, like SRR moving up to 175 to fight Maxim, or SRL moving up to 160 to fight Hagler after 3 hrs out of the ring.

Mayweather, all he has is excuses, when it came to Pacquiao, when it came to Martinez; and now, when it comes to Canelo. If he agrees to the fight, I'll admit that I was wrong and don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Boxing is off the chain right now!!!!!! YEEEEAH BUDDY!
        But but but Floyd hasnt fought twice in one year in like forever.

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
          it won't be Canelo - guaranteed. Canelo is too big of a risk. His excuse will now be that he doesn't plan to fight over 147.

so sick of this guy being the face of boxing when he's never willing to risk it vs an opponent that actually is a tough challenge.

He calls himself the best ever. Guys like SRR and SRL challeneged themselves with the toughest fights they could possible take, like SRR moving up to 175 to fight Maxim, or SRL moving up to 160 to fight Hagler after 3 hrs out of the ring.

Mayweather, all he has is excuses, when it came to Pacquiao, when it came to Martinez; and now, when it comes to Canelo. If he agrees to the fight, I'll admit that I was wrong and don't know ****.
          round and round we go, what a vagina.

Comment

Whats Floyds natural weight class? Canelos cutting more weight to make 154 than Floyd is cutting to make 147. The man is 36. I know you dont like him and you want to see him loose and all but come on. All you guys have been saying hes slowing down. He dont have his legs anymore. Blah, blah, blah, this and that. Can the man at least compete at his NATURAL weight class at least?

Comment

fu*ck, to that means Floyd's going to return to his boring style

Comment

If its not the winner of Saturday nights fight this will probably be the first time in history I have said I don't give a damn about a Floyd fight.

Who else is out there?

Comment

Boxing is a different game. There is more money at stake and fans are less likely to accept losses, even when the "Great" fighter is hopelessly outmatched. Look at how most people view Hopkins vs De La Hoya, most think people DLH quit. The reality was he was being too brave for his own good.
                  Anyway, Guerrero IS a real challenge. He is the best challenge right now at 147, Pac is an impossible fight to make and just got knocked out, Floyd has already dominated Marquez. Floyd is proving, past his prime, that he can adapt and continue to beat the up and coming stars. He isn't SRR or SRL, but he is the man of his era. Stop hating and give respect where it is due.

Comment

Originally posted by alfredperami View Post
                    round and round we go, what a vagina.
                    He does have a point though, and I like Floyd as an athlete, but for the most part he is safety first.

Comment

Working...
                    X