No announcement yet.

Floyds best opponent from 147-154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man this is sad, really sad...

I did this poll a year or teo ago and everyone was saying judah.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      That Mosley was a threat after he raped Margarito.
      Are you just saying random sentences?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        man this is sad, really sad...

I did this poll a year or teo ago and everyone was saying judah.
        I'm still saying Judah. As far as the actual fight, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Are you just saying random sentences?
          What's so sad about fighting and beating the #1 welter coming off of their biggest win?

Comment

What's so sad about fighting and beating the #1 welter coming off of their biggest win?
            Biggest win? No. Coming off? If you call 16 months later "coming off". I gave Floyd credit for that fight but its quite sad that its his best opponent in what? 8 or 9 years...?

Comment

147: Pacquiao

154: Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                So Ricky Hatton, Zab Judah, Victor Ortiz, and Shane Mosley were all crap fights, not legit. According the bias Floyd haters who never have ANYTHING good to say, that's the truth.

S**t gets old. I wonder what NSB would have been like in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. There probably would have been threads like this "Why is Ali fighting Patterson??? He is Liston's leftovers". "Ali is ducking the Foreman rematch". "Hearns is already Leonards's leftovers". "Ali's chin was exposed by Henry Cooper". "Ali looked like crap against Oscar Bonavena". "Ali is fighting absolute no names. Mac Foster? Buster Mathis? Alvin Lewis? Bob Foster? He's become a cherry picker". "Why is Ali fighting Ellis? He is Frazier's leftovers". "Frazier is shot now".

If there was NSB and BoxingScene back then, those would have been the posts we read.

GREEN K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Biggest win? No. Coming off? If you call 16 months later "coming off". I gave Floyd credit for that fight but its quite sad that its his best opponent in what? 8 or 9 years...?
                  I said his best win in nearly a decade.

Shane was ready to fight, it's not like he sat idle or was out by an injury. He was getting ready for Berto, and Floyd stepped in. When a lot of people said he was scared of Shane and wouldn't fight him.

Keep biching about though, we know you love to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I'm still saying Judah. As far as the actual fight, anyway.
                    I don't know man, I mean I see what you're saying as far as rounds 1-5, but after that the fight was not remotely competitive.

Comment

I said his best win in nearly a decade.

Shane was ready to fight, it's not like he sat idle or was out by an injury. He was getting ready for Berto, and Floyd stepped in. When a lot of people said he was scared of Shane and wouldn't fight him.

Keep biching about though, we know you love to do it.
                      Im not, its just very sad that THAT'S his best win in recent times.

Comment

Working...
                      X