No announcement yet.

has vitali ever been hit below belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has vitali ever been hit below belt

i know wlad been hit in the groin.. but i never seen vitali get cheapshotted or hit in the groin... does anyone know what fight, if it ever happened to vitali

why do u make these useless threads? also u seem obsessed with the kilt brothers

Comment

I dont remember it ever happening, but then again it could have back in his early days and it probably would have been covered up by the Ukranian government or something because Vitali probably would have murdered the guy in the ring. In all honesty though itd be really hard to cheap shot vitali (other htan of course when Lewis illegally hit vitali while holding behind his head and should have been dq'ed), but to hit him below the belt would be very hard since vitali's hands are always so low that I rarely see anyone target his body except in a clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        I dont remember it ever happening, but then again it could have back in his early days and it probably would have been covered up by the Ukranian government or something because Vitali probably would have murdered the guy in the ring. In all honesty though itd be really hard to cheap shot vitali (other htan of course when [. B]Lewis illegally hit vitali while holding behind his head and should have been dq'ed[/B]), but to hit him below the belt would be very hard since vitali's hands are always so low that I rarely see anyone target his body except in a clinch.
        Vitali and Lewis got tangeled up and ended up falling over, THEN Vitali went and KICKED Lewis. Vitali should have been DQ'ed for that !

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          i know wlad been hit in the groin.. but i never seen vitali get cheapshotted or hit in the groin... does anyone know what fight, if it ever happened to vitali
          I bet u wouldent mind hittin vitali below the belt with ur mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Vitali and Lewis got tangeled up and ended up falling over, THEN Vitali went and KICKED Lewis. Vitali should have been DQ'ed for that !
            Don't be so stupid, repeating that DREK. He was flat on his back and was waving his leg around to try to get some balance to get up. I've seen the same thing about 50 times.

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
              I bet u wouldent mind hittin vitali below the belt with ur mouth.
              I saw Haye hit Klitschko hard, well below the belt whilst he was running by, the other night. just the one time. But 90% of the groans and grimaces are nothing but theatre. The protector is not just a cup you know, it also pads the lower body. it's almost impossible to really hurt a fighter below the belt, because the cup is very strong and protective, and impossible to damage. The only chance really is if the cup shifts and the edge nips the tender skin against the body.

The only part that REALLY can hurt, are the testicles. I KNOW, as I was once hit there. In those days we didn't wear protective cups for boxing, I just wore a jockstrap. But wore a protective cup for cricket, and was hit there many times, with a damned hard leather ball, bowled fast, but never hurt.

Just a little vignette of bygone days.......When Max Schmeling "won" his heavyweight crown against Jack Sharkey on an invisible below the belt foul which left Schmeling "writhing in pain" on the canvas, unable to continue, His manager, little Joe Jacobs (who once "heiled" that accursed Hitler with a cigar in his hand and his other hand with fingers crossed behind his back) later produced a cup with a dent in it to journalists. Probably dinged with a hammer. Nobody saw the alleged foul itself.

Comment

yes he has

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  yes he has
                  Hey Larry, Why do you, and others, take up so much useful space with all those huge irrelevent posed pictures. They're pretty crappy, and if they are trying to convey a message, we've either got it by now or never will. I never will.

Pretty childish as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    yes he has
                    Are you trying to be funny?

Comment

Working...
                    X