No announcement yet.

Boxers who could now beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who could now beat Pacquiao?

I believe that the Pacquaio who destroyed Cotto would walk through most of the current roster of lightweights and welterweights, however I think the present day Pacquaio is damaged goods who would be run close in most top matchups. Who do you believe would beat Pacquiao?

Broner? - I think Pac still beats Broner over 12.

Khan? - Khan would make Pacquaio look silly for a few rounds but Pacquaio would most likely win by mid-round KO.

Alexander? - Styles make fights and Alexander would have a great chance at edging out Pacquaio over the distance.

Bradley? - A much closer fight, but Pac still wins.

Guerrero? - Pacquaio wins in an absolute war.

Marquez? - I still think another episode in their rivalry could go either way. Apart from a freak KO, their fights have been pretty close and I don't see that changing.

Brook - Pacquaio by early stoppage.

Maidana - Pac by mid-round stoppage.

Mayweather - Mayweather over 12.

Matthysse - Pac by mid-round KO.

Peterson - Tough one. This would be a bruising war with the potential to go 12 rounds, but I think Pacquaio catches Peterson with something big around the 7th.

Ortiz - Ortiz would probably fold under the pressure.

Garcia - Pacquaio over 12, or Garcia by KO.

anyone decent beats him
    anyone with any power KO's him
    Pac is done

Comment

The only two fighters I can see beating Pacquiao now are Mayweather and Marquez.

Mayweather-Pacquiao is an age old discussion that noone will ever know whos the better fighter.

Pacquiao-Marquez is a toss up. All 4 fights have been a toss up. The first three, either could have won. The 4th fight, one of them was about to be KO'd, and Pacquiao got the short straw on that one. It's always going to be a 50/50 fight with these two, they know eachother too well.

Damaged goods? Yes, but he would beat the hell out of most fighters still

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
        I believe that the Pacquaio who destroyed Cotto would walk through most of the current roster of lightweights and welterweights, however I think the present day Pacquaio is damaged goods who would be run close in most top matchups. Who do you believe would beat Pacquiao?

Broner? - I think Pac still beats Broner over 12.

Khan? - Khan would make Pacquaio look silly for a few rounds but Pacquaio would most likely win by mid-round KO.

Alexander? - Styles make fights and Alexander would have a great chance at edging out Pacquaio over the distance.

Bradley? - A much closer fight, but Pac still wins.

Guerrero? - Pacquaio wins in an absolute war.

Marquez? - I still think another episode in their rivalry could go either way. Apart from a freak KO, their fights have been pretty close and I don't see that changing.

Brook - Pacquaio by early stoppage.

Maidana - Pac by mid-round stoppage.

Mayweather - Mayweather over 12.

Matthysse - Pac by mid-round KO.

Peterson - Tough one. This would be a bruising war with the potential to go 12 rounds, but I think Pacquaio catches Peterson with something big around the 7th.

Ortiz - Ortiz would probably fold under the pressure.

Garcia - Pacquaio over 12, or Garcia by KO.
        hahaha....until he does the noodle leg dance

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          hahaha....until he does the noodle leg dance
          If Khan had a chin he'd be the kind of fighter to give Pacquaio problems, but he doesn't, so it's an early/mid KO for Pac. However, I do believe Alexander has the perfect style to beat Pacquaio- whether he could do it not is up for discussion.

Comment

Beats Him

Bradley, by close fight, but a fair decision this time, or atlest in the public's eyes.

Mayweather, by UD. The only time I thought Pac possibly would beat Floyd was back in 2009.

These are the only 2 fighters I see Pac losing 2.
            I think Pac beats Broner easily at this point.

Comment

Pac over Matthysse?

You trippin right?

Comment

People I give chances to get the upset over Pacquiao:

Rios
                Matthysse
                Danny Garcia(he needs to get in counters otherwise gets annihilated early on)
                Bradley?

People I know can still beat Pacquiao, albeit they would be CLOSE fights:

Mayweather
                Marquez

If Pac can still come out blazing like he showed he could bring in the Marquez fight he's a tough tough fight for anyone still.

Although, since he's been knocked the **** out fighters won't be as scared of this warrior and the first two people I stated would be able to give Pac a good fight.

Comment

Fighters that beat Pacquiao.
                  Mayweather
                  Marquez
                  Fighters that could beat Pacquaio but I would favor Pacquiao going in.
                  Matthysse
                  Broner
                  Alexander
                  Peterson
                  Bradley

I think everybody else looses to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Pac over Matthysse?

You trippin right?
                    The guy lost to Judah, and was ran close by Alexander (even though I thought Matthysse won that fight). Essentially, he hasn't proved himself yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X