No announcement yet.

After so Long some dude RED-K'd me..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After so Long some dude RED-K'd me..

I just red k him back, some filipino Dehydrator, that is true.. I really don't know what is the use of Red-k someone for the hell of it...

I won't go around spreading bad karma to anyone, I just simply returned the favor..

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
    I just red k him back, some filipino Dehydrator, that is true.. I really don't know what is the use of Red-k someone for the hell of it...

I won't go around spreading bad karma to anyone, I just simply returned the favor..
    .... lol he red k's everyone.

Specially if you question Pacquiao.
    Or if he thinks you're a "*****"

Comment

It was the thread on the video of Freddy saying the poor Filipinos dont use toilet paper, soo I suggested they use banana leafs. What's wrong with that? Ill use anything but my hand, heck ill even use a cactus instead of my hand.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .... lol he red k's everyone.

Specially if you question Pacquiao.
      Or if he thinks you're a "*****"

Comment

Talk about people being sensitive much,, it's a forum damn, wake up go outside smell the roses.

Comment

**** Dehydrator, he got me once also.. VV el puto por comer perros!!

Comment

Dehydrator gives everyone red K he got me a few days ago because I was clowning on Pacquiao's game show that's supposed to fight poverty.

Comment

**** that mother ****er. Red k me too, dont even know for what. It was some random post.

I think he likes dicks.

Comment

ya he red k me and said u cant hide

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post

I was gonna green k you but it says I have to spread it before I give it to you again.........

Comment

That dude red Ks everybody if you don't agree with his ******* view. Like it means anything to get red K. It doesn't stop me from typing my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X