Creatine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Othello View Post
    Bull**** alert.

You only gain weight if you consume more calories than you burn. I've been stacking creatine with beta alanine and citrulline malate for 5 weeks now and I lost 2 pounds since I started, and my strength and muscular endurance have both increased. Not by a whole lot of course, they're just supplements, not AAS.
    supplements amongst amateurs are mainly used by rich kids who have a easier time reaching into their pocket in the store than reaching down deep in the gym.

now im not against supplements in general, its just that most amateurs i see using them are just meatheads who think they are in a rocky movie. seems to me they care more about looking like a stereotype fighter than having actual fighting skill. as an amateur u shouldnt be worried too much about being strong, focus on speed and skills. not just amateurs eighter but especially amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      I speak from personal experience and I can tell you that creatine will swell your body and help your muscles to absorb water - which is why you will always be thirsty when taking creatine.

My stack consisted of a creatine ester ethyl (gaspari sizeon), no (gaspari superpump), and a regular old creatine monohydrate, on top of on whey and a muscle milk here and there.

I'm not going to get into the age old debate but I will tell you I've debated this with a few know it all kid that reads something online, but never stuck with lifting and never had any kind of size and speak from hear say.
      I agree with you,I used a lot of creatine and retained a lot of water losing my muscle definition in the process.It increases your stamina you become big but definition is lost.

First day I used creatine I was playing rugby and we went for practice.Everyone asked me what I was on because I kept going on like a duracell.I quickly gained mass and became bigger but my definition really got lost.Maybe people are different,I was using creatine monohydrate at that time.Someone asked me to try tri-creatine malate to improve defintion but that didnt work out.I've never been able to regain my definition no matter how hard I work out.If someone was to ask I wouldnt encourage them to use creatine
      Last edited by Jim Tom; 04-29-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        I agree with you,I used a lot of creatine and retained a lot of water losing my muscle definition in the process.It increases your stamina you become big but definition is lost.

First day I used creatine I was playing rugby and we went for practice.Everyone asked me what I was on because I kept going on like a duracell.I quickly gained mass and became bigger but my definition really got lost.Maybe people are different,I was using creatine monohydrate at that time.Someone asked me to try tri-creatine malate to improve defintion but that didnt work out.I've never been able to regain my definition no matter how hard I work out.If someone was to ask I wouldnt encourage them to use creatine
        I think a big part of the swelling is from those who take CEE mixes (sizeon, cell tech, etc) forget that those are loaded with sugar, and if you don't diet well you will end up putting on some fat.

With creatine monohydrate I never notice much bloating, as that's basically what you find in a lot of meats and is produced naturally by your body.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          supplements amongst amateurs are mainly used by rich kids who have a easier time reaching into their pocket in the store than reaching down deep in the gym.

now im not against supplements in general, its just that most amateurs i see using them are just meatheads who think they are in a rocky movie. seems to me they care more about looking like a stereotype fighter than having actual fighting skill. as an amateur u shouldnt be worried too much about being strong, focus on speed and skills. not just amateurs eighter but especially amateurs.
          Yeah I do agree on the meathead thing, but my uncle owns a supplement shop and I got this stack for free, so why not use it? =) I have a pretty big match coming up (not really the match itself but it's a rather big event) so I want to look my best.

Comment

Working...
          X