No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Mobile?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Mobile?

Why hasn't this been done yet? Im mostly around and away from home and **** and I be on the phone browsing on the Mogul.

Not that it takes forever to load, but I think it would be a good idea.. Don't ya think?

without all the sigs and pics and ****?

Works pretty fine on my iphone!

Comment

i have the HTC Tilt with Opera Mini...i see the whole site....not some mobile version...its pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        i have the HTC Tilt with Opera Mini...i see the whole site....not some mobile version...its pretty cool
        im on the same boat, except with the iphone 3G

it looks the exact same.

Comment

That tilt looks like a pig to use.......so many buttons and a plastic stick to use it with!

Comment

I use Skyfire on the Mogul.. Its fast, but i'd prefer a mobile version to avoid all those useless avatars and ****.

Know what I mean?

Comment

just do what i do: disable pics, avatars and sigs. not only is it easier on the cell phone but it's actually a lot better in regular view too.

Comment

I just disable sigs and ****... I might just do the avys as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  I just disable sigs and ****... I might just do the avys as well.
                  it's 10X better. you don't hafta see the same dip**** images every time.

Comment

I think this is a good idea. I go on BoxingScene all the time on my phone, and I have the samsung A737 and the screen is small, the page is too big to load.

Comment

Working...
                    X