Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny can make 140 easily why is this fight with Jmm not at 140 for his title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
    Either that or Pac was on PEDS.

Too predictable for these pansies.

Seriously I doubt Pac KOs JMM, as JMM will never be what he was like their first 2 fights, being agressive as Pac, thus Pac knocking him out both occasions. He'll just be that masterful counterpuncher that he is, he's not gonna take that chance of going all out and risk picking up his head onto the 10th row by his corner after getting KTFO.
    Are you agreeing with him that Marquez ISN'T over the hill and that Marquez is NOT a blown up LWW?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Are you agreeing with him that Marquez ISN'T over the hill and that Marquez is NOT a blown up LWW?
      Why coach? Does it matter either way?

For the record, no.

Even if these two fight at 50yrs it'll still be the same result, no matter what age JMM is he'll still give Pac problems.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        UHHHHHHHH....isn't that what Marquez is? He sure was when someone else fought him and dominated him.
        Why didnt I see one Pac hater refer to JMM as that after their last fight? Those titles only get thrown around once a fighter loses I guess. Personally I had JMM winning their 3rd bout.

Comment

Ummm maybe because he's not fighting at that weight anymore?? What is a title at 140 gonna do to PAC if he wins? Ldogg sniffing spray paint again?? U guys complain that manny should fight at 140 then complains that manny should accept the 154 weight and fight Martinez. PAC ain't superman brah.

Comment

The next time Larry smokes another one he's gonna make a thread asking why can't Pac make 168 to face Andre Ward.

Comment

We all know what Larry is trying to get at. The crap about Manny being a small welter, which is directly contradicted by his own actions. He's a legit welter and of course he's gonna make guys move up to his weight class because it's an advantage for him.

Comment

Who needs that interim title? Lets me real

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                  Why coach? Does it matter either way?

For the record, no.

Even if these two fight at 50yrs it'll still be the same result, no matter what age JMM is he'll still give Pac problems.
                  Yea, I think it does. He seemed to be insinuating that Marquez was still at this best, which is just not the case. He's over the hill. He's a blown LWW. Those are facts. And you're right, no matter how old he gets, he will keep beating Manny (IMHO) and get not getting the decision. Watch it happen again when they fight.

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Why didnt I see one Pac hater refer to JMM as that after their last fight? Those titles only get thrown around once a fighter loses I guess. Personally I had JMM winning their 3rd bout.
                  People have to be Pac "haters" to say that? I think it's apparent that Maquez is over the hill and is blown up at WW. Many Floyd "haters" kept reminded us of that back in 2009, when Marquez lost to Mayweather. It's 2012 now....so, yea. If Manny "beats" him this time, who cares? Like seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    We all know what Larry is trying to get at. The crap about Manny being a small welter, which is directly contradicted by his own actions. He's a legit welter and of course he's gonna make guys move up to his weight class because it's an advantage for him.
                    I'll believe it coz you said so.

But you could bet your a$$ Larry's not in the same wavelength.

Comment

Because hes a full grown Welter Weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X