Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are most of Pacquiao's opponents recently been 30+ in age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are most of Pacquiao's opponents recently been 30+ in age?

My goodness....when was the last time this sea urchin fought a young up and coming fighter? This dude is a fraud to the max who's been fighting has-beens and shot fighters...it's ridiculous...he should fight a guy like Mike Jones atleast.

Bob and Manny are only looking for the big money fights now. Cotto was 29 when they fought, Hatton and Margarito are the same age as Manny, but I get you. When they realize that Marquez wants to stay with Golden Boy and Floyd is unavailable again, they'll have to fight someone like Berto.

Comment

Pacquiao himself is 30+.

Failed thread!

Comment

why the hell would he fight an up & coming fighter at this point? been there done that. You reach the top like Pac & Mayweather you don't fight up & comers. You fight stars/champions/big names

Comment

hohummmm... another stupid thread about washed up and tailor made fighters against pacquiao. all of which has losses prior to fighting pac.

didn't you know pac is washed up? he got knocked down 3 losses already.

young up and coming fighter? that's cherry picking.

Comment

this is hilarious coming from a Floyd fanatic. The next response will be, "I'm not even a fan of Floyd".

Comment

Pac is past prime.................appreciate his bonus fights.

Comment

No need to fight up and comers when you on top. Floyd don't do it so why should Pac?
                Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 04-01-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  My goodness....when was the last time this sea urchin fought a young up and coming fighter? This dude is a fraud to the max who's been fighting has-beens and shot fighters...it's ridiculous...he should fight a guy like Mike Jones atleast.
                  Ya right. Right after he beats this up and coming young fighter YOU (ie. Manny haters) would say, "It's ridiculous that now Manny is picking on these young clueless guys who are too green and fought primarily nobodies"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    why the hell would he fight an up & coming fighter at this point? been there done that. You reach the top like Pac & Mayweather you don't fight up & comers. You fight stars/champions/big names

Why the hell not? Can u honestly tell me his latest opponents have been in their prime? His legitimacy as an all-time great is in question here not the entertainment value he brings to the table.

Comment

Working...
                    X