No announcement yet.

Most Boring Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    Didn't your man Tyson Fury "PASS" on Pulev when they were official No1 & No2 contenders with the winner to fight Wlad?????

Pulev at 6ft 6ins and 245lbs undefeated was no slouch... Wlad nearly killed him.

Your claim of "Everybody knows Vitali was better" is laughable... Wlad the former Olympic Gold Medalist has always been hailed as vastly superior of the two brothers...

Wlad was defeated by the 6ft 5ins power-punching southpaw Corrie Sanders who Lennox Lewis ducked from as far back as 1994.. Wlad was stopped on his feet, whereas Lewis was counted out against the mediocre Hasim Rahman with the referee able to count to 50 before Lewis scraped himself off the canvas...

So much for Lewis boasting, "One brother for breakfast, the other brother for Tea" lol
    Ridiculous. I happen to have been very fond of Sanders and would probably rate him higher than most people here would but to claim Lewis ducked him? lewis beat lots of guys who were in a range comparable to Sanders and unlike Vlad avenged all his defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
      PHP Code:
      Fury turned down the Pulev 
      fight so he could have a big domestic showdown with David Haye. Pulev was a nobody, Fury would have made next to nothing beating him up.

Vitali was the better Klitschko, for one he didn't have to molest his opponents for 90% of a round like Wlad does. He also destroyed the guys that destroyed Wlad.
      Wlad only got on his olympic team because Vitali was kicked off for getting caught using steroids. If it wasn't for that he would've been fighting for gold, not Wlad.

Corrie Sanders had never been ranked inside the top 20 during his entire career until sparking Wlad when he was fat old and semi retired.
      Rahman was better than Sanders as he knocked him out when they fought.
      Fury turned down Pulev because he never fancied the job...simple as

Your agenda to try to rubbish Wlad does not stack-up and makes you look foolish.. I will laugh my **** off at you when Wlad takes care of Tyson Fury in under 7rds by the end of this year. Thats if Fury accepts the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Ridiculous. I happen to have been very fond of Sanders and would probably rate him higher than most people here would but to claim Lewis ducked him? lewis beat lots of guys who were in a range comparable to Sanders and unlike Vlad avenged all his defeats.
        read the Lewis vs McCall (1) official fight program which was printed by Panix promotions (Lewis promotional company)... or look up Bob Arum interview on Youtube after Wlad vs Sanders

Comment

Fury turned down Pulev because he never fancied the job...simple as
          Then by that logic Wlad ducked Chisora as he turned down a fight with him so he could fight Haye.

Your agenda to try to rubbish Wlad does not stack-up and makes you look foolish.. I will laugh my **** off at you when Wlad takes care of Tyson Fury in under 7rds by the end of this year. Thats if Fury accepts the challenge.
          The fight is going to purse bids in a week and will probably be scheduled for October/November. Wlad couldn't take care of a fulltime Janitor who only had 30 odd fights in his entire life. Arguably came close to losing the fight as well. You will again be exposed as the fool you constantly prove yourself to be after Fury beats Klitschko.

Comment

Then by that logic Wlad ducked Chisora as he turned down a fight with him so he could fight Haye.

The fight is going to purse bids in a week and will probably be scheduled for October/November. Wlad couldn't take care of a fulltime Janitor who only had 30 odd fights in his entire life. Arguably came close to losing the fight as well. You will again be exposed as the fool you constantly prove yourself to be after Fury beats Klitschko.

Wlad is the most technical puncher HW of all time. there hasn't been a huge technical puncher with power other than Lewis.....yet hes boring? "Wlad Klitchko throws straighter punches than ali,he is the closest thing to perfect ive seen in all my years as a boxing trainer" E.Steward how you continue to compare a big oaf who basically just has footwork to a world class Olympic and world champ is beyond me!Wlads style even if not for everyones taste is clearly the superior fighter...a 250 plus guy who cant punch is not that entertaining how could it be....you must like furys singing,i guess since hes better at that actually.

Fury the pillow puncher will never have the true HW power needed to hurt Wlad......the fight will be a big mismatch ,no footwork is going to save or give him any type of edge.Wlad most likely wont even bother clinchin ,I predict he will belt fury out of there before round 5.fury vs wilder would have been a more entertaining fight by far.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-28-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

....................."Wlad is the most technical puncher HW of all time"........

if "all time" is the past 15 years...ok! What the hell all we have now are a jab straight right hand and an occasional hook. No one goes to the body, no one can work inside even when they find themselves there! Wlad is a basic 1/2 puncher, who rows his jab back 70% of the time.
              He is NOT the best technical fighter of all time please stop being such a delusional Wlad fanboy! He does so many things sub par that your statement makes you look foolish.
              Stick to "fantasy island" where your nonsense makes no difference there anyway.
              Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                ....................."Wlad is the most technical puncher HW of all time"........

if "all time" is the past 15 years...ok! What the hell all we have now are a jab straight right hand and an occasional hook. No one goes to the body, no one can work inside even when they find themselves there! Wlad is a basic 1/2 puncher, who rows his jab back 70% of the time.
                He is NOT the best technical fighter of all time please stop being such a delusional Wlad fanboy! He does so many things sub par that your statement makes you look foolish.
                Stick to "fantasy island" where your nonsense makes no difference there anyway.
                Ray
                Jab ,straight right ,left hook,it helps to actually watch the fights ,i know you havent evolved past the 60's yet ,Wlad is a master at turning a left hook after a jab at 6'6 thats impressive as his abilities to throw 5 left hooks in under 3 seconds as he did in the Austin fight ,again you have to ACTUALLY watch the fights not make EMPTY claims....Going to the body has nothing to do with the punching skills being discussed ,as a so called legendary trainer who to date no ones ever heard of i would expect you to know at 6'6 and Wlads style throwing body shots or upper cuts would only benefit him rarely and actually put him leave him more vulnerable to counters which why Steward preffered him not to throw them..."Wlad Klitchko seems nearly invincible " G.Foreman Along with the actual REAL trainers who have worked with Wlad .Anyone can watch his highlite clips and see the straight precision in his punches very much like a Joe Louis with the less stiff style ,again you are to BLIND to see the simularities in Wlads jab l/hook ,straight right because you really dont really know how to look past your nostalgic brain..The great corso ..Your the same fool that praised Carnera skilless abilities and continue to mock Wlads..YOU strike out AGAIN!

Now come back at me with non related boxing topics and smoke and mirrors since thats really all you offer me ,because thats really all you can do from here ....
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-28-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Roy Jones? Really?

Comment

The oddsmakers have already priced up the fight:

Klitschko to win 1/5
                    Fury to win 7/2

Wlad was 1/2 to beat Purlev

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post

Wlad was 1/2 to beat Purlev
                      Wrong again genius. He was 1/6.8 to beat Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                      X