Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you be a respected champion if you do not fight the other champs in your division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    Name one champ Pac can unify with right now.... he doesn't or he can't?

He'd unify with Porter and beat his ass like he did before, but lucky he's under Haymon's protective umbrella

I never said he had to unify or that he doesn't want too unify. im just saying he hasn't unified in any weight class

Comment

[QUOTE=Kuyukut;14593086]never discuss boxing with member with red rep. so, log off and suck a c0ck! [/QUOT

red rep?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        I never said he had to unify or that he doesn't want too unify. im just saying he hasn't unified in any weight class
        Drew in his unification fights and aside from his one and done title fights, he's never had another champion open at WW.

Who were champs when he was at WW?

Zavec and the other guy had those belts hostage in Europe. Plus when Randall had the belt, you can't put that on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          Not only were you exposed, but you got owned so hard man.

I actually feel embarrassed for you son.
          Exposed??? embarrassed?? are you a woman on her period?? cause im a grown ass man and don't give a **** what you think about me homie

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Exposed??? embarrassed?? are you a woman on her period?? cause im a grown ass man and don't give a **** what you think about me homie
            I'm sure you do. Just like when you took all those internet point bets and then didn't want to give them out because you were either

A) In disbelief that Andrien Broner got raped
            B) Internet points mean that much to you

Yo, you're done with it man. You already got exposed and sonned. move on from it and accept it homie. I heard Floyd took a **** after fatburger and needs somebody to lick his chocolate starfish....

You were in prison for 2 years, so you got plenty of experience there man

Comment

Working...
            X