Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tougher fight for Mayweather : Canelo or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Guerrero will give Floyd the tougher fight. He is the better overall boxer. Canelo although big and strong, just doesn't have the skillset to trouble Floyd. His size and power alone isn't going to give Mayweather that much issue. If he wasn't so slow and had a jab and say Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      ADPO2 please take this kind of shyt somewhere else bro no offense. This thread isnt about your agenda its a simple question asking who gives Floyd the tougher fight between the two. Save this nonsense.
      Am I wrong in saying that besides me, there are many threads here stating that Canelo has yet to face a good challenging fighter? So add the fact that we are asking him to all of a sudden take on Floyd. Canelo has never faced someone even a level below Floyd's. Even in this thread, we have posters saying he is a hype job. All I'm asking for is that this young 22 year old gain some much required experience against tougher opponents. So that is where I'm coming from.

Same goes for Guerrero. All he did is beat the guy Ortiz beat at WW. It's easy for people like you to state all I'm saying is nonsense but then go ahead and back it up!!! You tell me what else Guerrero has done at WW?

Yes, I can state like you and others that fighter A will do better than fighter B but we also need to discuss what fighter A and B has done so far at their respective divisions.

It's not about an agenda .... it's about being real!

Comment

looks like a complete landslide for canelo

Comment

This is a case of better boxer or bigger boxer. Doesn't matter though, Floyd spanks them both.

Comment

Power won't beat May, but gameplanning and style might. Canelo has no ring IQ, but that's Guerrero's strongest point. So, I'll go w/ Guerrero as having the better chance.

Comment

Working...
            X