Amir Khan Vs. Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Amir Khan Vs. Miguel Cotto
    All you have to ask yourself is: Would Golden Boy EVER make this fight while Cotto is still near his prime?

There is your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .....Khan blitz him into oblivion with a 3rd round TKO
      Hahaha, trolling at it's finest

Comment

'killing himself' is is chavez/rios/etc trying to make weight.
        Chavez does not kill himself to make weight, a few pills work magic.

Anyway, Id like to see Khan win but I have to go with the majority here. I think Cotto takes it late. Both of their staminas are questionable so it would make for an entertaining fight in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          All you have to ask yourself is: Would Golden Boy EVER make this fight while Cotto is still near his prime?

There is your answer.
          Why not? Khan has fought PLENTY of fighters in their prime.

Comment

Khan right now. Hes very under-rated

Comment

Couple things i want to comment on.

1. Khan has made me a fan of his tonight. I dont care for his lips moving out of the ring, but in the ring the dudes a fighter. Hope khan rebounds from this, but in all honesty i dont know how you fix his chin, other than moving up even more weight.

2. Lol at 12 people, your tears are delicious

Comment

1. Khan has made me a fan of his tonight. I dont care for his lips moving out of the ring, but in the ring the dudes a fighter. Hope khan rebounds from this, but in all honesty i dont know how you fix his chin, other than moving up even more weight.

Mostly agree w/#1 and lmao at #2

Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 07-15-2012, 01:01 AM. Reason: accuracy

Comment

I am sure Cotto can still make 147 if he trains right but he sure as hell isn't going to make that sacrifice for a guy like Khan. If he had any interest in the fight he would make Khan come to his weight. Khan has no leverage, especially after tonight, to tell a top guy like Cotto to come down in weight to fight him. Cotto would KO him at any weight though, guaranteed.

Comment

Any version of Cotto beats the dog **** out of Khan but if we go by weight this version of Cotto against Khan would make a highlight reel KO that would be talked about for generations to come.

Comment

i have never ran into this thread until right now. seriously @ those 12 people. i would have never thought this matchup's result would even be questioned

Comment

Working...
                      X