Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think of buying console. Which is best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    Listen...

To the cocksuckers who say that 360's online is better than PS3.

It is the SAME EXACT ****! No bandwidth advantages in games. Nothing! The Market place and home screen looks better, but THAT's IT! I come to play games.. Not stare at peoples little **** boxes and see and stalk what they are doing.

Ya people are stupid. PS3 is the ****. Enough said. Failure rate is low, and mind you.. I had a 360. 2 of them. I had my PS3 for almost 3 years bro. Nothing.. It still lives.

Not sure why we are cocksuckers because we have a different opinion than you but oh well that's the internet for yah.

What good is playin Socom or Call of duty if you cant communicate / stratagize with your team. What good is beating somebody at a sports game if you cant talk smack etc?

Obviously you enjoy flexing your internet muscles or throwing out insults from the safe comfort of your computer desk so a headset/voice chat would seem right up your alley.
    Last edited by Erik K; 08-21-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meth-TICAL View Post
      To break it down, the way i see it, if you want a console as another electronic device... Get a ps3, they do stuff.
      If you want a gamers console, get an xbox 360.
      - I used to love playstations but ive bought a 360. It just feels a lot better to play, and the graphics on a ps3 are in no way better. In fact, games like fallout 3 couldn't be made as well because of its pixel shader?! Ive not a clue.
      Playstation 3 people just feel the need to slander the xbox because for the most part they feel insecure that they spent loads on something that really isn't that amazing, considering they had two more years to develop it.

Some good points.

I am not bashing or putting down the PS3. I am sure most that have it love it. But like you say for pure gaming and online 360 is the way to go.

Both are dropping in price or upgrading their lowest priced bundle for holidays I think.

Comment

lol pure gaming......bitches this aint 07................ps3 had better games in 08, has better games in 09, and will have better games in 2010...........like i said, 360 has voice chat, which does make online better(yes, im not a fanboy, like you), the moment ps3 has that(which again should be soon, if a guy who gave all slim details and the firmware 3.0 release date is to be trusted), 360 has nothing over ps3......except the crappy arcade price, (that becomes pricier than the 360elite and the ps3 when you realise all the features they take off to make it cheap are needed)

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          lol pure gaming......bitches this aint 07................ps3 had better games in 08, has better games in 09, and will have better games in 2010...........like i said, 360 has voice chat, which does make online better(yes, im not a fanboy, like you), the moment ps3 has that(which again should be soon, if a guy who gave all slim details and the firmware 3.0 release date is to be trusted), 360 has nothing over ps3......except the crappy arcade price, (that becomes pricier than the 360elite and the ps3 when you realise all the features they take off to make it cheap are needed)

I'm not a fanboy , and have complaints about Microsoft/Xbox.

Just like you and most on here I am happy with my console. I don't see any reason to go out an get a PS3. You probably don't see any reason to go get an 360 but that doesn't make you a "fanboy".

I do feel bad for those of you that paid $600 for your Ps3's though.

Not ripping on Sony but why has it taken over 5 years to get voice chat? I never understood them not having it. I mean on the original Xbox voice chat was available from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
            I'm not a fanboy , and have complaints about Microsoft/Xbox.

Just like you and most on here I am happy with my console. I don't see any reason to go out an get a PS3. You probably don't see any reason to go get an 360 but that doesn't make you a "fanboy".

I do feel bad for those of you that paid $600 for your Ps3's though.

Not ripping on Sony but why has it taken over 5 years to get voice chat? I never understood them not having it. I mean on the original Xbox voice chat was available from day one.
            sorry i wasnt calling you specifically a fanboy, lol........just saying i hate it when people say ps3 has no games.....

ps3 has ram issues so thats one major issue...and theyre not as rich as microsoft and they didnt have much online experience...thats why they had alot of problems optimising ****....

yeah im not saying 360 is bad or anything....ps3 has always been better imo, because i care for bluray.......but nothing against 360....
            like i said, just hate it when people spill **** about ps3 having no games....

as it is right now voice chat makes 360 better online no denying that...i dont care much for online so whatever for me....

that **** about feeling bad about people who payed 600 is lame, though......for some of us having blu ray-ps2, ps3, and all the other features fast was worth it.....dont go "feeling bad" for me....makes me think youre a bit of a fanboy.....
            Last edited by -Hyperion-; 08-21-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              sorry i wasnt calling you specifically a fanboy, lol........just saying i hate it when people say ps3 has no games.....

ps3 has ram issues so thats one major issue...and theyre not as rich as microsoft and they didnt have much online experience...thats why they had alot of problems optimising ****....

yeah im not saying 360 is bad or anything....ps3 has always been better imo, because i care for bluray.......but nothing against 360....
              like i said, just hate it when people spill **** about ps3 having no games....

as it is right now voice chat makes 360 better online no denying that...i dont care much for online so whatever for me....

that **** about feeling bad about people who payed 600 is lame, though......for some of us having blu ray-ps2, ps3, and all the other features fast was worth it.....dont go "feeling bad" for me....makes me think youre a bit of a fanboy.....

It's all good lol.

I had planned on buying a PS3 mostly for Bluray but with price of Bluray players going down I may just buy a cheaper player some day.

Comment

Xbox live is awesome!

you get americans calling you a **** all the time lmao

Comment

Working...
                X