Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like International Soccer more than Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like International Soccer more than Club?

I personally do. I cant freaking wait till the 2010 world cup. I am already into the Qualifying with Mexico. I am reading wikipedia's score boxes on the 2006 games which bring back memories.

So do you all prefer your countrys football team or your cities team?

International football is fun but club football is real football.

Comment

No. England are ****, but you always love your club more anyway. WAR Blackburn Rovers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Blackburn Rovers? They sound like a JV team. Thats what you need to send me is a blackburn rovers tee.
        That was actually my plan, you've ruined it now.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
          No. England are ****, but you always love your club more anyway. WAR Blackburn Rovers!
          Thanks for Hughes, he's working out great! You're lucky to keep Santa Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Thanks for Hughes, he's working out great! You're lucky to keep Santa Cruz.
            Indeed, Hughes will do an excellent job, shame we'll finish above you though and then your club will collapse into a pit of debt and recrimination. As for Santa Cruz its good that we'll keep him for another year but we should have sold McCarthy for 7m for ****s sake!

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
              Indeed, Hughes will do an excellent job, shame we'll finish above you though and then your club will collapse into a pit of debt and recrimination. As for Santa Cruz its good that we'll keep him for another year but we should have sold McCarthy for 7m for ****s sake!
              We'll easy outshine you pieheads this season. Hughes will probably take City pretty far over the next three years, check out the real estate, buy a nice house just in time to move to his real job at Old Trafford when purple-nose retires.

Comment

Working...
              X