No announcement yet.

Wlad/Peter live on Sky Sports 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    That'll be Glenn McCrory. The only reason I know him is because he was one of Lennox's early stiffs. :wnk1:
    No it's not Glen, ****. Not Piper either. Mega cauliflower ears, cockney, i think. I'm going to kick myself when I remember him cause I should know him well. He's not that long retired either! They usually switch to him at ringside in between rounds in domestic fights at the York Hall. ****!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GETTING ANY WORK DONE TODAY THIS IS ****ING ME RIGHT OFF......

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
      No it's not Glen, ****. Not Piper either. Mega cauliflower ears, cockney, i think. I'm going to kick myself when I remember him cause I should know him well. He's not that long retired either! They usually switch to him at ringside in between rounds in domestic fights at the York Hall. ****!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GETTING ANY WORK DONE TODAY THIS IS ****ING ME RIGHT OFF......
      Well shit, that's even got me wondering now...

Comment

if wlad is too boring for HBO, why have sky taken him on?

Comment

Do u mean Spencer Oliver?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            if wlad is too boring for HBO, why have sky taken him on?
            Wlad isn't boring at all.

Greenburg just doesn't like European fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              Wlad isn't boring at all.

Greenburg just doesn't like European fighters.
              maybe not but i dont buy your greenburg doesnt like european fighters, they didnt have a problem putting calzaghe and hatton on their network.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                Do u mean Spencer Oliver?
                YOU ARE THE MAN!

Spencer Oliver!

That bugged me all day yesterday.

I maybe put myself off the chase by thinking he retired about 5-6 years ago when in fact it was 98!

Last edited by Fish_Scotland; 09-03-2010, 06:37 AM.

Comment

What time does the fight start?

Comment

Another Yawn fest from Klitschko

Another Klitschko fight, another yawn fest. I'm actually quite proud that I managed to stay awake for the whole thing. While I don't know for sure that Haye would be good enough to beat Wladmir he would certainly be good enough to give him a fight which is way more than anyone else has been able to do in recent times. I don't think Wladmir even broke a sweat in this fight. These glorified sparring sessions have to come to an end if the heavyweight division is to have any hope of regaining any credibility. Unfortunately the division is so unbelievably bad that with the exception of Haye there is literally no meaningful fights for either Klitschko brother other than the WBA champ. After David knocks out Harrison in a couple of rounds they should look to make this fight around spring next year and hopefully Haye will knock Wladmir out so we can look forward to some exciting heavyweight title fights once again. I can't take much more of these robot brothers boring the pants off of the entire planet (with the exception of Germany for some reason).

Comment

Sorry but he is boring. Safety first, robotic and methodical. There is no question he is highly skilled and along with his brother the best the division has to offer but how can anyone say that he is exciting to watch? Unfortunately he has been cursed with a glass jaw and knows he has to play it safe which leads to dull performances. Although I think he has the skills to beat Haye comfortably I really feel this fight has to be made as it represents the only potentially exciting championship fight in the division. Hopefully that will happen next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X