No announcement yet.

Nov. 22nd In Japan Roman Chocolate Gonzalez vs Luis Nica Concepcion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov. 22nd In Japan Roman Chocolate Gonzalez vs Luis Nica Concepcion

whhhaaat???!! they just announced it. What a fight. War chocolatito!

This guys dead, ko 1

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      This guys dead, ko 1
      I give it 3 lmao multiple KD's too. What i'm surprised about is the fact that Gonzalez is willing to fight again so soon. Awesome fighter and awesome mentality. Roman is something else man..

Comment

He's a monster, I can't see anyone stopping him unless he moves up and his power doesn't carry. Don't see that happening because its still lethal at higher weights.

Comment

Doesn't make the second half... and I say within 5. Hope Choc doesn't get a cut or anything

Comment

Good fight. Don't mind it as long as we get Estrada vs. Gonzalez II after they both get 1 fight in before the rematch. Marquez vs. Concepcion I was a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Doesn't make the second half... and I say within 5. Hope Choc doesn't get a cut or anything
              so we agree, under 5 or Concepcion is top 10 PFP?

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                Good fight. Don't mind it as long as we get Estrada vs. Gonzalez II after they both get 1 fight in before the rematch. Marquez vs. Concepcion I was a classic.
                I really want to see Estrada vs Yaegashi doe. I always did, since before Gonzalez landed that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  I really want to see Estrada vs Yaegashi doe. I always did, since before Gonzalez landed that fight
                  Yaegashi is moving down to Lt.Fly if Viloria gets himself back in the mix he's a possibility for either at some point being w/TR but I do think The Rematch will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I'd like to see Segura vs. Yaegashi. I think Estrada beats Yaegashi. F**k it, just mix the names of Gonzalez, Estrada, Viloria, Eto, Ioka, and Yaegashi in a hat, draw 2, and you have a F.O.T.Y. candidate, .

Comment

Working...
                    X