Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this straight, Cotto would beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe cotto can beat GGG.

cotto has the ability and the mindset to upset GGG.

also consider that roach will come up with a masterful game plan as always.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Remember all the threads after the kellerman serg-cotto face off? This site was going wild "sergio looks like he wantsnto kill cotto".

Then remember the first time they stood face to face it was countless threads and posts saying "cotto has a death wish" "sergios so big"

98% of this site picked Martinez to stop Cotto now post fight they all back tracking. Classic NSB.
      Yeah, I love it lol....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Well...GGG has beaten who exactly???
        Well.... Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz who exactly did they beat to 'earn' their shot at Mayweather?

Also who did Marcos Maidana beat... Oh my bad he was robbed against Floyd Mayweather, HEY there is your proof you can't judge a fighter off of a resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i believe cotto can beat GGG.

cotto has the ability and the mindset to upset GGG.

also consider that roach will come up with a masterful game plan as always.
          Like he did for Toney against Samuel Peters?

Comment

Dont believe the hype!

Comment

Cotto beat a handicapped Martinez, now he can beat GGG. LOLLLLLLLLOLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                You must be stupid!

Are you really telling me for a second struggling to KO a tough SOB from Ghana makes GGG overrated?

Osumanu made Geale struggle, some fighters are just hard to operate against but far as I remember...

GGG was the first man to KO this man If anything that is another accolade to add to his resume, you have to win your fights in an impressive manner and guess what so far he has followed that up in 16 fights in a row...

Wasn't Maidana the guy Khan managed to land 100+ more punches on yet...
                Somehow Maidana managed to land more punches on Mayweather?
                Boxing yeah tricky game...
                Styles make fights ******.

Comment

GGG would kill Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    GGG has everything but a tested chin in his favor. I think if Cotto let's it go, he could catch GGG with something to test his chin. Otherwise, his activity level, pressure, and power could be an issue for Cotto. On the other hand, did anyone pick up on Cotto's movement in the Martinez fight? It was a lot more than usual, he was more bouncy and alive than we've ever seen him before. His new footwork could be the key to future victories against larger opponents...
                    Yeah I saw the footwork, It looks like he may have been sparring with Pac a little bit.
                    But...
                    Around the 6th Freddy was telling Cotto to have fun with the fight. It was already won .
                    Can he keep that kind of footwork up when he's taking shots to the chin or body?

Comment

Cotto would beat him and than after, "GGG never fought anybody doe..."

Comment

Working...
                      X