Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky this mess cuz it's about to explode!! BamBam-Pac...ITS ON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    What happened to Pac fighting Alvarado?
    They want blood and guts, and Pac hands held high at the end.

Comment

The Make Things Even Worse For This Match Up:

Brandon Rios said himself Pacquiao would beat him...So why is this fight being made again? Seems to me like Arum is sacrificing Rios so he can pick up the pieces and put his Gold Egg back together by feeding him a flat footed no head movement having opponent...You know those type of fighters that Pacquiao build his name up against
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 05-06-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Fwiw, floyd wasn't to harsh on bob or manny in the cbs special. Maybe they realize its time to build to a big fight. I doubt it but I took notice of both being noin confrontational.
        I hope so.

Better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
          Alvarado injured hand.
          That sounds like B.S. The fight's in November and that gives Alvardo more than adequate time for it to heal.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          They want blood and guts, and Pac hands held high at the end.
          Rios is the logical choice then...

Comment

This one is a mismatch, I think I'm starting to fear for Rios' health. He is the type of fighter that doesn't have many fights left in him because of his style.

Comment

Bum Bum Rios is tailor-made for Pacquiao.

Comment

lol and some dude was mouthing off about how US viewers should sit down and STFU because this fight is for the Chinese audience. bwahahah.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  The Make Things Even Worse For This Match Up:

Brandon Rios said himself Pacquiao would beat him...So why is this fight being made again? Seems to me like Arum is sacrificing Rios so he can pick up the pieces and put his Gold Egg back together by feeding him a flat footed no head movement having opponent...You know those type of fighters that Pacquiao build his name up against
                  tbf, that was from 2011 when Brandon was a lightweight and Garcia implied thereafter (if you heard), a year later the outcome would be different.

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  Surprised at the comment about some people preferring the kind of performance Floyd put on.

Very surprised Arum would say that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Contrary to what people like to say, Bob has a lot of respect for Floyd as a fighter. If he ever said anything negative it was to defend his fighter, nothing wrong with that as a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    This one is a mismatch, I think I'm starting to fear for Rios' health. He is the type of fighter that doesn't have many fights left in him because of his style.
                    I was thinkin that exact thought after watching Rios-Alvardo I. He's a blood and guts warrior but he relies too much on his chin and rollin' with punches. He's definitely not gonna have a lengthy career by fighting with that style. I hope he's banked $$$ and is responsible wit it...

Comment

You people who are saying Bam Bam is "taylor made" for Pac.......yes you are right... he is....this SHOULD be a Margo Pac allover again......

but all of that is assuming Pac is the Pac of even a few years ago...the Pac that got separated from his conscious for like 2.5 vs JMM obviously showed that he can't slip them punches like he used to....

what do you think will happen if Rios catches him square in the grill with one of his power jaw destroyers???

Pac is going back to LaLa Land is what will happen....

that and that alone makes this a VERY INTERESTING FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X