Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If We Can Get Klitschko in March, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    A one-armed Vitali beats Fury.

This is all talk. Fury want's nothing to do with the Klitschkos'; he'll wait until they retire.
    Prior either Tyson or Price fights Wlad they should settle down who is the better man between them.

I would go with Price and hopefully he lives up to expectations and provide a great fight with Wlad in years to come.

Vitali is pretty much done - he is looking one more fight and that's it. If he chooses to fight one more time I wouldn't mind seeing him with Price or Tyson. Wouldn't mind seeing him with Haye either but he doesn't need to do any of that.

It's not like people will change their opinion on Vitali because of one fight. People who hate him will continue to talk **** regardless what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      You chat so much shit...

The Chisora that fought Fury and Helenius are two completely different fighters. He was 20 lbs lighter and had vastly improved his style against Helenius. Why mention McDermott? Fury is 1 - 1 against him and it's a joke he hasn't got an L on his record.

I like Fury but cannot wait to see him convulsing on the floor just to watch you & Earl.

The fight was close but still a convincing win for Fury. Don't forget it was only his 8th pro fight and how young he is. Chisora's weight was game plan to knock Fury out. It didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Well now that you ask, I do actually have inside info.
        You ain't got ****. Other than Wladimir's on your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
          The fight was close but still a convincing win for Fury. Don't forget it was only his 8th pro fight and how young he is. Chisora's weight was game plan to knock Fury out. It didn't work.
          Get Fury's balls out of your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X