No announcement yet.

Iranian jets 'fired on US drone'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    i think because it took place in international air space...
    yeah but the other one was worst and didn't hear much talk about it.

that one was a stealth drone. this one is just a regular drone.

plus the iranians brought it down and captured it.

though of course u.s. air force claimed it crashed.

Comment

well it was in their airspace illegally so they had the right to do so...and the US government i think said it malfunctioned, but Iranians said they shot it down..so not sure which side to believe. I'm leaning towards it malfunctioning tho because it looked to be in okay shape when the iranians released that video of the captured drone.
      i thought it was near iranian border but outside?

they didn't shoot it down. they brought it down with ewarfare supposedly.

i mean if you can jam radars, you can jam those drones link to controllers too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        iranians downed drones before. why is this such big news?

it's normal for a country to shoot at spy planes in or near their airspace no?

btw why would iranians send su-25?

su-25 is a ground attack plane. it's russian version of our a-10 thunderbolt. it's armored and designed to kill tanks.
        the nearest airbase that could respond probably had a squadron of em. not like they aren't qualified for the job anyway, just drones.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          the nearest airbase that could respond probably had a squadron of em. not like they aren't qualified for the job anyway, just drones.
          well considering they missed..... doesn't that assert the fact that they weren't qualified for the job?

they're slow, have no radar and their fcs is for ground attack not air to air.

Comment

**** pilots with bad aim who knows.

Comment

iranians apparently couldn't shoot down an unarmed drone yet we're told that they are the greatest threat in the world lmao....
              could be lack of training with this specific plane honestly. ****in hilarious trying to picture how this went down with the su-25 coasting at incredibly low speeds behind the drone that's bobbing and weaving gunfire.

Comment

Obviously, propaganda is being spread in order to prepare people for war with Iran. All the sings are there. We are trying lure the Iranians into a war. I heard there is a secret war with Iran already taking place. Apparently, we need to hype up the enemy first since public approval of war is always good for the cause.

Comment

We are every so slowly moving nearer to WW3.

Comment

Working...
                  X