No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Roasts 50 Cent Over Floyd Mayweather Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Roasts 50 Cent Over Floyd Mayweather Jabs

Leonard Ellerbe, adviser to Floyd Mayweather Jr., has issued a response to rapper 50 Cent, who recently took a few swings at Mayweather on the social networks. At one time they were close friends, but that relationship fell apart when 50 Cent started his own promotional company, TMT Promotions, which he believed Mayweather was going to be involved in.

Mayweather backed away from TMT and continued to work with his existing partners, Golden Boy Promotions and adviser Al Haymon.

50 Cent dropped the TMT banner and changed the name of the company to SMS Promotions. He also took his fighters, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Billy Dib and Andre Dirrell. The most revealing move was 50 Cent's newfound alliance with Mayweather's rivals, Manny Pacquiao and Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Catfight! Meow! Hiss!

Comment

Yes people are major blunders to humanity.

Comment

LOL Ellerbe has a point
        Originally posted by Ellerbe
        "In my opinion, I'm sure Top Rank is very, very happy and laughing their asses off to be doing business with SMG Promotions [referring to SMS Promotions]. They got paid a whole bunch of money to release the fighter [Gamboa], they get to keep the money, and still get to use the fighter. Way to go SMG.
        LOL 50 paid 7 figures to get him out of the contract and now top rank still gonna make money off him at least for another fight and be even funnier if Beltran beats Gamboa dude has been off for a long time now./

Comment

Ellerbe is a dead man walking now, one word against 50 and the hit'll be put out. His life's on the line, let the 12 count ring.

Comment

So The Money Team is one man, that doesn't sound like much of a team lmao

I don't see the problem with 50 working with TR. That was why I was happy about a new promotional entity in the first place. I doubt that GBP will push away a cross-promotional match-up with Dib/Dirrell/Gamboa.

Comment

the sport is boxing

floyd just box somebody, the longer you wait the more i hope your next opponent lands a wild lucky shot nd lopez's you

that is all

Comment

So what, 50 has money. It's good that he doesn't care as much about money as he does as getting his figthers in the ring!

50 paid Bob to work with him. Good for Bob and 50! Which is good for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                  the sport is boxing

floyd just box somebody, the longer you wait the more i hope your next opponent lands a wild lucky shot nd lopez's you

that is all
                  lol, Money is my guy when it comes to boxing...but um yeah I feel your frustration here, I to wish he just gets back to fighting this soap opera stuff is tired...

Comment

Awww Ellerbe defending his man. He's the type of down ass chick Ja Rule used to sing about

Comment

Working...
                    X