No announcement yet.

Worlds greatest bartender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    The Yardstick is just what you call those giant drinks that are like 3 feet tall. On the rare occasion that Im on the strip I usually stop at that bar in the video and get one.

Havent been on the strip since that happened or anything, but I heard. Apparently Fitzgeralds downtown is now called The D or some **** too... Wonder if its cold in "The D" lol.

I dont work downtown. I work for a gaming company near the airport. Humping a desk...

I love it out here though. If youre interested, I would say go for it.

EDIT: Just noticed youre from Michigan? Even more reason to head out, you probably know half the city... Not a day goes by that I dont meet someone who relocated from Michigan.
    Ah, I've had a few of those then. I've been thinking about doing it but it just depends what I do once I finish up school. My boy is one of the supervisors at Margaritaville. Says if I ever want to make the move I can walk right into 5oclock bar and start making some good cash.

Yeah, I've been to Vegas a lot. My boy relocated there from Michigan about 5 years ago so when there is a good fight that I really want to go he usually can get me comps at the hotels or I just crash his pad. He gets some good ass comps too. When I was there last month, I was able to rent an escalade for 25 dollars a day.

Comment

Working...
    X