No announcement yet.

False sexual harrassment charges = Should be criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] False sexual harrassment charges = Should be criminal

This **** is off the hook crazy!!!! .... At work, one of my homies was constantly going out to lunch with BabeA, while pursuing a relationship with BabeB. Well "from the horses mouth" he wanted to bang both of them but wanted BabeB more than BabeA.

Well, he went out to dinner with BabeB and soon after, got more & more involved, {for the sake of discussion, I'll say this, but he's really just macking the ladies} anyway BabeA found out about BabeB and all of a sudden, BabeA files Sexual Harassment charges against him. Well, **** hit the fan, because everybody saw these two always talking, going out to lunch etc... The company just gave him off from work until the investigation is complete. And now, from what he told me, the company is conducting a full investigation and will be interviewing witnesses undercover. I told my homie, that I would be a witness if he needed someone to tell it like it is.

I told him, he's got a very serious problem, because the company really frowns on this kind of **** and he could be in serious trouble -- even if he has witnesses that no harassment ever took place. From what I understand, the company in many cases will get rid of the offender, even if he's innocent to keep the accuser from taking legal action against the company.

This **** is ridiculously insane, this BabeA was crazy about this guy and everybody knew it. BabeA even gave homie her personal phone number, even though we all have company phones and can call each other at any time. And since he's hanging out with BabeB seriously -- BabeA decided to take revenge and file charges against him.

That is some truly f0cked up ****!!!!!

Using False sexual harassment charges as revenge!!!

WTF!!! is this world coming to ........

You seem to have some familiarity with this sort of thing.

Comment

Sexual harassment is mostly bull*****

Simply hitting on a women is considered sexual harassment that will result in the guy losing his job and the woman receiving like 100K for a "nice ass" type comment

Comment

he outta hire a lawyer and sue the company for sexual harraassment b4 she does...it works both ways its a he said she said but the first voice usually wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Sexual harassment is mostly bull*****

Simply hitting on a women is considered sexual harassment that will result in the guy losing his job and the woman receiving like 100K for a "nice ass" type comment
          Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          he outta hire a lawyer and sue the company for sexual harraassment b4 she does...it works both ways its a he said she said but the first voice usually wins...

What freakin blows me away is that this babe can file charges with no evidence to support her claim .... The company has to treat it as serious .... the accused gets grilled and can possible lose his job ....

And last but not least, the babe gets her revenge.

The guys wants to go over to her house and torch everything in it but if he gets caught his ass is major screwed ... So, he can't do anything but get a Lawyer and knuckle-down for the fight.

Comment

yeah its lame..i got a friend whom got fired for sexual harassment...some chick in an email wrote come wrong she wrote it like cum i believe...he mad a comment however used "come" the right way...she got all pissy and went to the higher up people and *****ed...he lost his job when it was tech her who used the word wrong and should've got fired....he shouldve sued over that one i think...that was some b..uuuu...lll..sss hhs it

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You seem to have some familiarity with this sort of thing.
              lol!!!! Not my thing dude ... This is my boy, we always hung out after work getting our buzz on and he's really a cool dude. He's a bit of a whore, but what man isn't lol!!!!
              He's been bending my ear with this **** during my lunch ... I couldn't even eat.

Comment

Let me say this...........Michael Jackson didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  lol!!!! Not my thing dude ... This is my boy, we always hung out after work getting our buzz on and he's really a cool dude. He's a bit of a whore, but what man isn't lol!!!!
                  He's been bending my ear with this **** during my lunch ... I couldn't even eat.
                  Reason I said that is you are saying things like: BabeA, BabeB..

I know that because in disciplinary actions against Doctors that I've read, the charges always read PatientA, PatientB, NurseA, ect.

No probs.

Comment

Wow you work with me? Thats crazy it never got to that level but dam kinda the same thing i know why my pops always dont **** where you eat never gonna turn out good!

Comment

Working...
                    X