Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Marquez singing Duo in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope pacquiao won't get soft because of this. remember he said that if the fighter is nice and his team it's hard for him to fight and do his work because they are nice? now it may be a technique but who knows i still love the warm welcome that the mexicans gave to pacquiao. and also it's nice for marquez to do this type of things too to have fun.

Comment

Yo WTF was that!! ROFL.

Comment

Just poochiao being annoying with his ugly asian accent as always

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
          Just poochiao being annoying with his ugly asian accent as always
          ...and syrian accent is suppose to be lovely sounding like you work at a new york 7-11 mofo?....lol

Comment

I really wish Pac would quit embarrassing himself, he's set the country of Phillipines back 60 years.

Comment

don't know why any of the Spanish speakers haven't pointed it out yet; it was a karaoke battle. The judges scored it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                don't know why any of the Spanish speakers haven't pointed it out yet; it was a karaoke battle. The judges scored it a draw.
                LOL. but one of the judges scored the first verse 10-7 instead of 10-6! Pac would have won if judged correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  ...and syrian accent is suppose to be lovely sounding like you work at a new york 7-11 mofo?....lol

its not as ugly as ching chong

Comment

Working...
                  X