Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop and think if I bust in this biitch she may not get pregnant???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever stop and think if I bust in this biitch she may not get pregnant???

If that's the b*tch, then I'd bust in her and hope she gets pregnant.

Comment

That's the problem with too many men these days. They fall in love with the ***** while they are inside it. Once I feel that tingle I'M OUT the *****. Then regroup, and go back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        If that's the b*tch, then I'd bust in her and hope she gets pregnant.
        well what if she looks like norbit's biitch?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          That's the problem with too many men these days. They fall in love with the ***** while they are inside it. Once I feel that tingle I'M OUT the *****. Then regroup, and go back to work.
          Damn straight! As soon as I feel that ***** I pull out. Never ever gonna bust in a biitch unless im 60 and settled down. Biitches don't deserve my kid. Future NBA star/NBA fighter/NFL player/ UFC fighter/Boxing fighter

Comment

not really.

i usually bust in a girls ass. or i bukkake her face.

so no.

besides, i think im sterile.

i wore briefs and rode a bicycle everyday when i was going through puberty.

Comment

They ALWAYS get pregnant...

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                They ALWAYS get pregnant...
                Not always mrs niegative nacy. Sometimes their overaies arent positoned in the right place or some *****. Some niomi rider type *****.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                not really.

i usually bust in a girls ass. or i bukkake her face.

so no.

besides, i think im sterile.

i wore briefs and rode a bicycle everyday when i was going through puberty.
                I feel you dawg I feel ya! I usually just bust in the space between their toenail and toe just to play it safe tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Damn straight! As soon as I feel that ***** I pull out. Never ever gonna bust in a biitch unless im 60 and settled down. Biitches don't deserve my kid. Future NBA star/NBA fighter/NFL player/ UFC fighter/Boxing fighter
                  There are two seeds every man has. The seed of Knowledge, that's the seed you use when you talk to women and try to get them on the same wavelength as you and the seed of reproduction. The older you get, the more you learn and the more you earn. They are both important and those who don't take care of both(the dudes paying child support for kids they never wanted) end up regretting it forever.

Comment

naw man..**** looks good on flicks but hell naw

Comment

Working...
                    X