Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most unjustly hated boxer here on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Are you sure about that??
    and this, proving cotto is hated on right here....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      and this, proving cotto is hated on right here....
      How is that hate?? I'm just stating the obvious. If it was really hate I would of discredit 147.

Comment

Martinez, Cotto, Marquez.

Comment

How is that hate?? I'm just stating the obvious. If it was really hate I would of discredit 147.
          u have no room to discredit anything for a matter of fact....

how could u possibly discredit his 147 campaign?

Comment

Pac. You can hate Arum, Roach, Ariza, or anyone else in his camp but he aint do nothing but box.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
              Martinez, Cotto, Marquez.
              i forgot marquez lol. them *******s elevated hating to levels beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                u have no room to discredit anything for a matter of fact....

how could u possibly discredit his 147 campaign?
                Actually I do and thanks for explaining to me Cotto's awesome competition at 154. You and I know he's not getting in there with an elite 154 pounder ever!!!

He did some stuff at 147 that isn't all that what people make it out to be but he did fight some elite fighters at that weight.

Comment

Are you sure about that??
                  Who has cotto dodged? If I had a chance to fight Pacquiao I wouldnt give a **** about 154 either.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Who has cotto dodged? If I had a chance to fight Pacquiao I wouldnt give a **** about 154 either.
                    Funny how you're changing it........you said "Cotto fights everyone at 154". That is not true at all. He's had more than a year at 154 so don't give me that bullshit. It's a damn MYTH!!

Comment

Actually I do and thanks for explaining to me Cotto's awesome competition at 154. You and I know he's not getting in there with an elite 154 pounder ever!!!

He did some stuff at 147 that isn't all that what people make it out to be but he did fight some elite fighters at that weight.
                      LOL hes only had 2 fights at 154 u dummy....

His next fight is probably going to be Margarito, but since hes not elite either, just more fuel to fee ur fire huh?

So what u gonna say if the Martinez fight comes through? Cuz he damn sure is elite at 154....

Comment

Working...
                      X