Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito - In Which Fights Did He Attempt To Use Loaded Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U could tell he was using something against Williams.

Comment

We can only speculate but I would think he did so in all fights after the Williams defeat. He had a motive after that.

Comment

Only in the shane fight because he KNEW mosely was a cheater and would be using every PED on the planet to give him an edge.

Comment

honestly he's never looked like that hard of a puncher and he's always looked kind of slow and like he throws punches similar to guys who have 50+ lbs on him

yet he hurt people anyway

the wraps thing was more of an "ohhhh, I see" moment for me than a matter of being shocked

however I don't think it would have really mattered. He was caught cheating in a way that has caused permanent career-ending injury to previous boxers and he's back a year or two later fighting the biggest name in the world for tens of millions and nobody seems to care. I doubt it would be different if he had loaded his gloves since day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
            Doug Fischer's theory sounds believable to me (Marg celebrated after the Cotto win, got fatter than usual, looked terrible in camp for the Mosley fight, so Capetillo got desperate), but no one will ever know for sure.
            wow
            this coming from a pac fan
            fuken awesome post homeboy
            green k!

Comment

He used them in. Cintron 1,2 ....cotto.....possibly against sergio martinez as well

He usually used them against big punchers hence cintron ,cotto

Actually margarito is feather fisted he slaps on his punches a lot his whole resume is in question

Comment

the only fight he attempted to use plaster was mosley.

if he did use any plaster before that, it had to be after the pwill loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
                  honestly he's never looked like that hard of a puncher and he's always looked kind of slow and like he throws punches similar to guys who have 50+ lbs on him

yet he hurt people anyway

the wraps thing was more of an "ohhhh, I see" moment for me than a matter of being shocked

however I don't think it would have really mattered. He was caught cheating in a way that has caused permanent career-ending injury to previous boxers and he's back a year or two later fighting the biggest name in the world for tens of millions and nobody seems to care. I doubt it would be different if he had loaded his gloves since day 1.
                  Interesting perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
                    He used them in. Cintron 1,2 ....cotto.....possibly against sergio martinez as well

He usually used them against big punchers hence cintron ,cotto

Actually margarito is feather fisted he slaps on his punches a lot his whole resume is in question

What a moron...

LOL @ at nobody refuting Stone post. Besides ModernTalking weak attempt. But, to be fair that mofo doesn't really watch boxing. So he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Bunch of damn Cotto fans still haven't gotten over that ass whoopin I see

Comment

Most probably after the Williams loss. If he had used plaster with the williams fight, the fight wouldnt have went the distance. The williams loss may have triggered him to load up, considering he was the slight favorite going into that fight and lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X