Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler feels Floyd might be scared of Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    PBF is stronger, faster, bigger, hits harder. But that dont make him more braver. He still has to take pacs punches and he dont want to.

He hasnt got the heart of pac.
    Then why did he agree to all Pac's stips in January and then asked for OST? Does that mean he's scared? really?

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
      This post is dumb on so many levels.

As for the thread Hagler could say anything he wants. Its his opinion. He like other people just want to see the fight. But I will say he of all people know the politricks in boxing.
      Yep. I think that was his point. **** the politricks and make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Then why did he agree to all Pac's stips in January and then asked for OST? Does that mean he's scared? really?
        Well the fight isnt made yet, for some reason. History tells me it probably isnt Pac for the reason the fight not happening. Fights get made easy with pac.

Floyds history. Well where should we start? Floyd has all the advantages supposedly. I heard a mutual sparring partner of the two say it so it must be true right. I am being diplomatic of course because i know *****s like hearing it. Hes stronger, hits harder. Only has a weaker resume. So if he has a weaker resume, why dont he fight Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Well the fight isnt made yet, for some reason. History tells me it probably isnt Pac for the reason the fight not happening. Fights get made easy with pac.

Floyds history. Well where should we start? Floyd has all the advantages supposedly. I heard a mutual sparring partner of the two say it so it must be true right. I am being diplomatic of course because i know *****s like hearing it. Hes stronger, hits harder. Only has a weaker resume. So if he has a weaker resume, why dont he fight Pac?
          History tells me it probably isnt Pac for the reason the fight not happening. Fights get made easy with pac this is so far from the truth it isn't funny. If you can't be honest (ie Pac/Hatton, Pac/ODh, Pac/Cotto) then lets just not debate.

Well where should we start? Floyd has all the advantages. Hes faster, stronger, hits harder. Only has a weaker resume. So if he has a weaker resume, why dont he fight Pac?

Manny is set to fight at 150 or 151. Floyd's last fight was at 147. Floyd is not bigger. As for the resume, floyd has fought more world champions and, above 126, its no comparison as to whose resume is better.

Pac didn't take fight in Januray. Just admit the truth dude.

Comment

Working...
          X