Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't have your cake and eat it too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I like and respect you, Pea. But I think you're completely missing the point on some of these issues. Especially when you justify Floyd fighting a self labelled "tune up" based only on the merit that Marquez "called him out".

What about Mosley? He called Floyd out.

Margarito? He called him out and even approached him in public, too.

Cotto? Yep, he wanted to fight Floyd.

Williams did, too.

Floyd didn't have dick to say to any of those guys but when a 35 year old career Featherweight calls him out, wht? All of a sudden it's on?

That's some ***** ****.

Apart from that ; Floyd is supposed to win this one, my brother. It's a given, it's a "gimme", for Christ's sake it's written in the stars. He's got every possible advantage he needs to beat Marquez on his side. He's bigger, stronger, a better technician, better defensively, younger, and hasn't been in nearly as many brutal fights as Marquez has throughout his career.

How he could get more than a nod of credit for winning this one is beyond me ; especially when there are guys in his own division who've had a claim to fight him for the last two years who he apparently wants nothing of at the moment.

Marquez beating Mayweather is going to take a hell of a lot more effort than Floyd beating Marquez. Anyway you slice it ; you know that's the truth.

And don't call me no "***bert" either ; I'll steal your goddamn pack of Camels and take an electric razor to your bushy assed forearms in your sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      Yes, so what?

If Floyd gets beaten by a smaller man he would be ridiculous and i would make fun of his sorry ass. He wanted to pick on the smaller man like DLH against Pacquiao. If he eats crows, ahahah.

If he wins, well that's a win over a Lightweight champ. That win is not bigger than a Malignaggi win over Juan Diaz in Floyd's point of view.
      same goes for Cotto. since hes going to out weigh Pac by alot on fight night. if he wins, he gets no credit for beating pac.

and same goes for Pac. since Cotto cant get Credit for beating Pac then Pac cant get credit for beating Cotto

you cant have it both ways with your silly double standards

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Floyd doesn't get much credit for beating a 36 year old career featherweight jumping up two full weight classes, three from what he was fighting at last year.

Marquez gets a lot of credit for beating the younger, larger, faster, more talented Mayweather.

Which of these statements is ******ed?
        Completely agree. Totally logical post.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I'll be being giving the credit in the world to Marquez if he pulls it out. If Mayweather wins, I'll give him his due, but won't be too happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            You know I like and respect you, Pea. But I think you're completely missing the point on some of these issues. Especially when you justify Floyd fighting a self labelled "tune up" based only on the merit that Marquez "called him out".

What about Mosley? He called Floyd out.

Margarito? He called him out and even approached him in public, too.

Cotto? Yep, he wanted to fight Floyd.

Williams did, too.

Floyd didn't have dick to say to any of those guys but when a 35 year old career Featherweight calls him out, wht? All of a sudden it's on?

That's some ***** ****.

Apart from that ; Floyd is supposed to win this one, my brother. It's a given, it's a "gimme", for Christ's sake it's written in the stars. He's got every possible advantage he needs to beat Marquez on his side. He's bigger, stronger, a better technician, better defensively, younger, and hasn't been in nearly as many brutal fights as Marquez has throughout his career.

How he could get more than a nod of credit for winning this one is beyond me ; especially when there are guys in his own division who've had a claim to fight him for the last two years who he apparently wants nothing of at the moment.

Marquez beating Mayweather is going to take a hell of a lot more effort than Floyd beating Marquez. Anyway you slice it ; you know that's the truth.

And don't call me no "***bert" either ; I'll steal your goddamn pack of Camels and take an electric razor to your bushy assed forearms in your sleep!

you are missing the point. Floyd called out Mosley twice and mosley refused. now he wannts a big pay day b/c hes going through the divorce but hes not a priority.

second. floyd told Top rank he would Fight marg. later in that year but he said to them that if he fought Marg..he wanted cotto next and for 10 mill. Top Rank didnt want to accept a May-Marg fight that late in the year and only wanted to offer 7mil for Cotto. 1 mil less than marg who was still a nobody.

since Top rank didnt want to honor any of what floyd asked, he went on to other fight.

FLoyd called for a Cotto fight twice and Top Rank kept Cotto from FLoyd b/c they knew what Floyd would do to him

so the egg is on top ranks and your haters faces for choosing to ignore the facts that Floyd didnt dodge anyone

so stop with the bull**** and fantasies loser
            Last edited by sycomantz; 09-19-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
              Its easy to come up with insults against somebody you havent seen or know. A lot harder to respond to the actual post about the subject. marquez has the whole deck stacked against him from the weight disparity,money, location, now i hear the referee, yet the TS makes a thread titled you cant have your cake & it too...
              Look here. If the **** hit to close to home, well, wear the fu.cking shoe. My point of this thread was made to pretty much give JMM the respect he rightfully deserves for having the titanium balls to get in the ring with a opponent that pretty much has EVERYTHING going for him. But ya'll are acting like JMM is some kind of doe eyed lamb sent to the slaughter house. Nope. If Mayweather isn't on his A+ game, JMM is that great of fighter to put him back on reality. Read my thread title again. I'm not the one saying JMM has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......
                It's the truth Pea. Mr boat buyer is supposed to win. He gets no props for a freebie tuneup wit a LW at WW. If JMM ****s on the script, it's huge for him tho.

Comment

Bringer, you have nothing to do with this. My comment had nothing to do with you, nor anybody else rolling with the JMM crew. Even Dap, and his tin foil hat wearing ass.

Comment

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/4220398a76f2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......
                      I'll say it again: Realest mutha****a on boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                      X