No announcement yet.

Wake Shane vs Pac is next Dummies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Shane vs Pac is next Dummies

I don't understand why people are even discussing Floyd vs Pac anymore it's a wrap. Shane may have lost the fight but he has a huge pay day coming up when Roach hand pics him for Pac.

Floyd, Floyd, & Roger just gave Roach the blueprint to destroying Mosely. Mosley will demand testing but he will accept a 24 day cut off. If Pac beats Mosley people will act like he's just came off a win and didn't get his ass ragged dolled all over the ring when he faced Floyd.

If Flod fights Sergio/Williams win/lose/draw he won't look good against them stle wise and people will say "he's lucky he wasn't in there with Pac" /

I Promise You This !!!

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    I don't understand why people are even discussing Floyd vs Pac anymore it's a wrap. Shane may have lost the fight but he has a huge pay day coming up when Roach hand pics him for Pac.

Floyd, Floyd, & Roger just gave Roach the blueprint to destroying Mosely. Mosley will demand testing but he will accept a 24 day cut off. If Pac beats Mosley people will act like he's just came off a win and didn't get his ass ragged dolled all over the ring when he faced Floyd.

If Flod fights Sergio/Williams win/lose/draw he won't look good against them stle wise and people will say "he's lucky he wasn't in there with Pac" /

I Promise You This !!!
    Not really, Phony Boy has a completely different approach from PAC and the biggest difference is their stances. A southpaw will always, always have an entirely different way of attacking, positioning, angles. They might have the same ideas in mind, but the strategy on how to do it, is entirely different.

Comment

Pacquiao would knock Mosley out in the less 6 rounds, im not even getting on Pacquiao nuts but after what i saw last night, Pacquiao output and power would have been far to much for Mosley, he would get stopped. I dont want to see this fight and id be worried for Mosleys health.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        Not really, Phony Boy has a completely different approach from PAC and the biggest difference is their stances. A southpaw will always, always have an entirely different way of attacking, positioning, angles. They might have the same ideas in mind, but the strategy on how to do it, is entirely different.
        Tottally agree with you mate. Pacquiao style is awkward for Mayweather, he throws punches from all angles, you cant frame Pacquiao next shot or when it's coming. Mosley was read like a book by Mayweather last night, nearly every shot he saw it coming evey time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post

I Promise You This !!!
          no after shane fights again and wins

then pac will fight cotto.....

Comment

Working...
          X