No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio Stops Carlos Baldomir in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio Stops Carlos Baldomir in Five

Top middleweight contender Marco Antonio Rubio stopped former welterweight champion Carlos Baldomir in five rounds at the Estadio Miguel Aleman of Celaya, Guanajuato. The fight took place at the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds. In the first round, Rubio shook up Baldomir in the first round. Rubio was hurt during the round from two head clashes.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who's surprised..... anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Who's surprised..... anybody?
      no one should. what i'm wondering is how people rip both chavez and alvarez for their selection of opponents, whose had the weaker opposition? chavez or alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        no one should. what i'm wondering is how people rip both chavez and alvarez for their selection of opponents, whose had the weaker opposition? chavez or alvarez?
        Chavez Jr. is at least fighting people in his weight class

Comment

What a surprise!!!

Comment

Omg i am shock....lol.lol

Comment

Chavez Jr. is at least fighting people in his weight class
              yeah, no one can argue that. well, i guess some could say he's suspicious of taking diuretics or whatever illegal substance that helps you make weight, and that he balloons up 20 lbs on fight night which gives him a serious size advantage come fight night, which makes it seem like he is fighting smaller guys? haha. either way, i think beating lee and rubio (probably his best opponents) are better than alvarez' wins over rhodes and old mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                yeah, no one can argue that. well, i guess some could say he's suspicious of taking diuretics or whatever illegal substance that helps you make weight, and that he balloons up 20 lbs on fight night which gives him a serious size advantage come fight night, which makes it seem like he is fighting smaller guys? haha. either way, i think beating lee and rubio (probably his best opponents) are better than alvarez' wins over rhodes and old mosley.
                When he lost all that weight before Rubio and wasn't hindered in the energy department... that's like he took a megaphone went up to everybody in the world and screamed he's on something.
                There is absolutely no way he could have done that without being seriously hindered the next day

Comment

When he lost all that weight before Rubio and wasn't hindered in the energy department... that's like he took a megaphone went up to everybody in the world and screamed he's on something.
                  There is absolutely no way he could have done that without being seriously hindered the next day
                  yeah and the thing that made it shadier is that rubio's people claimed he skipped out on the post fight drug testing. he did the same thing against lee as well.

Comment

Hell I am very surprised!

Surprised that Baldomir is still fighting

Comment

Working...
                    X