No announcement yet.

The Benavidez brothers are going to be some damn good fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Jose has been a pro for like 3-4 years hasn't he, I thought he'd be way further then he is now
    Same here.

He seemingly has had everything going for him. From a top promoter to a top trainer.

But being injury prone has really slowed down his career.

I'll keep an eye out for his brother. It will be interesting to watch these two as well as the Russell brothers.

Comment

i told you guys jose would fill out. look at his face... he's going to weigh 160 lbs by the time he's done boxing. i just hope his hands hold out.

jose's brother lost a ton of weight. holy ****. that's youth, gents. you don't teach youth. andy ruiz will never lose the weight because he was about five years too late, and it's a shame. if ruiz was ripped he'd be the goods.

Comment

Both are pretty good, waiting to see David get in there, he shows some good suff in sparring.

Comment

I was high on Jose Benavidez but the guy is either not focused or Top Rank has dropped the ball.

He hasn't shown much improvement and was almost knocked out in his last fight, if the round was longer or had a couple more rounds he might have got knocked out.

Here's the video.

6:00

Comment

Problem with their style is that they throw far too many sites and just don't think. That will get you a lot of issues, one being open, two risking something wrong and a hand injury.

Ps. That last fight be had a hand injury? Only used the left hand mainly.

Comment

Working...
            X