No announcement yet.

Wow this woman has some serious problems! blames God for everything [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Whats extreme about it? Its disrespectful yet one of the foundations of christianity is nonbelievers are going to hell (and should also be killed). This is not "disrespectful"? Hang her for blasphemy!

Don't know if you have kids but if you do would you let them make a video like this?

Comment

she needs help! I feel sorry for her.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        why's it always those damn rican uncles .... we had one of them bastards in my fam, luckily my mom was gully and took care of it.

can't blame her, man. she bad though.
        She called the cops and had him arrested and in prison for child molestation?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Don't know if you have kids but if you do would you let them make a video like this?
          I dont have kids, but after watching that video, the only thing that would get me upset is her acting so immature in trying to get her point across.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            She called the cops and had him arrested and in prison for child molestation?
            nope.

a caldero full of hot oil over his head.

is it your obligation to always be a douche? you do so well, big ups.

Comment

As an Atheist, I would love nothing more than to gag her and poke her pussy with a spiked dildo.

Nice looking girl though.

Comment

She sounds extremely bitter! and in desperate need of a role model. it's sad to see a young girl harbor that much hate. she needs a hug!

Comment

Sad to see this, it happens a lot and they blame God, though God had no part in what happened.......

Let's not be all high and mighty now, who knows what we would say if this happened to one of us.

Comment

Atheists are just ordinary people. Some of them are erudite and intelligent.

And look like Buzz Lightyear

Some have weird facial hair.

Most of them are normal

And some of them are utterly stupid. Like AngryBoxiee in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Atheists are just ordinary people. Some of them are erudite and intelligent.

And look like Buzz Lightyear

Some have weird facial hair.

Most of them are normal

And some of them are utterly stupid. Like AngryBoxiee in this video.
                      And some have mass murdered millions

Comment

Working...
                      X