No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Rejects Cunningham Trilogy, Eyes Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Rejects Cunningham Trilogy, Eyes Return

Two weeks ago in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs) won a twelve round split decision in his second fight with Steve Cunningham (25-5, 12 KOs). Although many fans and boxing experts wrote down Cunningham as the winner, Adamek is convinced he won, and he’s not interested in facing the fighter from Philadelphia for a third time.

[Click Here To Read More]

Afraid of getting beaten again.

Adamek vs McBride II coming soon!

Comment

He knows that Cunningham and Chambers would beat his A$$ again...Good move to stay away.

Comment

Avoiding Kubrat Pulev might be a wise decision for Tomasz because he likely wouldn't win.

Adamek-Jennings on NBC would be an interesting fight, as would Adamek-Glazkov.

A win over Adamek would put either Jennings or Glazkov in the heavyweight top ten.

Comment

Translation=i just wanna fight flat footed come forward brawlers cause mobile fighters are to hard to hit

Comment

I'm not shocked Adamek rejected the Cunningham trilogy bad style match up for him he would rather fight brawlers who would stand right in front of him and slug it out go figure

Comment

I fell asleep during Adamek - Cunningham 2, so I'll agree with Tomasz that a third would also be a bore.

It's funny how many Americans don't seem to mind a boring match that features one of their own giving what they think is a winning performance.

Don't let Wlad ever be "boring" though, or he'll get criticized for it.

Pulev will finish off Adamek. No chance for Tomasz there.

Comment

Sounds good for Adamek, this year is exciting for him. A Pulev fight is very interesting.
                Ofcourse he doesn't want Cunningham 3, Adamek saying it as it is here. He's aiming for a shot at Wlad to bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Translation=i just wanna fight flat footed come forward brawlers cause mobile fighters are to hard to hit
                  lol, truth

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    I'm not shocked Adamek rejected the Cunningham trilogy bad style match up for him he would rather fight brawlers who would stand right in front of him and slug it out go figure
                    Against the big boys, Adamek has been the one on the run more than once during his HW fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X