Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did she deserve getting uppercutted by the busdriver?? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually lol it seemed like the uppercut just pissed her off.

Once she gained her bearings.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think the large majority of the votes are simply based off of the fact that she turned out okay and recovered relatively quickly from that uppercut.

Had she been knocked out or seriously injured by that punch, there would be a lot more "no" votes imo. But yeah, she totally deserved it. I would have handled it differently though.

Comment

yes she deserved it, i love that vid............

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
          I think the large majority of the votes are simply based off of the fact that she turned out okay and recovered relatively quickly from that uppercut.

Had she been knocked out or seriously injured by that punch, there would be a lot more "no" votes imo. But yeah, she totally deserved it. I would have handled it differently though.
          Agree.

lol had he fractured her skull and put her in the ER.............he would be like on the most wanted list and start a civil rights dispute.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            She attacked him. As tough as she was talking there is no telling what she was capable of (gun, knife, etc). The poor guy is at work getting harassed and attacked he had every right to defend himself.

All the guys in here saying there is never a time to hit a women is part of the reason you see women acting like she did towards men.

There's a time and place for everything.

good post green k sent

Comment

I've had this conversation with females before ... and I've told them ... "If you put your hands on me, one of two things will happen ... I'll set you straight ... or I'll call the cops, more than likely i'd call the cops, bc that's what you'd do right ???? and more than likely they'd side with you if I smacked you in response" ... Bus Driver did what he had to do

Comment

how does a guy that big throw a total sucker punch uppercut to a woman & not knock her out cold? he had to struggle to get her off the bus...bus drivers should carry mace or pepper spray. i would have just maced her & that loudmouth girl from the back of the bus...what was the problem? she didn't want to pay?
                Last edited by joe strong; 10-13-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

To be quite fair, it doesn't matter one bit if it was a woman or not. When you're doing your work, you have to be professional and not do uppercuts. I hate that "it was a woman" doesn't matter, you don't hit people period. HOWEVER, in this case... It was sort of self defense, she sorta asked for it... but it could also have been avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    She attacked him. As tough as she was talking there is no telling what she was capable of (gun, knife, etc). The poor guy is at work getting harassed and attacked he had every right to defend himself.

All the guys in here saying there is never a time to hit a women is part of the reason you see women acting like she did towards men.

There's a time and place for everything.

Comment

I don't think i am part of any problem simply because i choose not to punch a girl, half my size, half my weight dead in the face. My kid will out there one day and while i do the best i can and i hope she would never carry on like that girl on the bus, she might. I treat other mens daughters the way i want them to treat mine. That means all the time. Even when they act like fools.

Comment

Working...
                      X