Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone blame the headbutt from Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone blame the headbutt from Ortiz?

The whole thing started from the headbutt, I''m disappointed in Ortiz, after being such a humble guy I never thought I would see the day that he blatantly did a headbutt.

I know people say Holyfield and Bradley headbutts, but I never seen a more CLEAR intentional headbutt.

It was the most blatant headbutt i've ever seen. He even pulled his head back first to get maximum power into it.

I think it chipped one of floyd's teeth

Comment

Floyd was leaning his head back over the top ropes and was doing all the holding in the fight and was throwing elbows multiple times.

Cortez never warned him once.

I don't blame Ortiz for the headbutt. I do blame him for not keeping his damn hands up against a cheater like floyd

Comment

lol i think he got gatti'd in less fashion

I remember when he faught gatti the same thing happened in the 1st round of gatti/mayweather

#1 KEEP YOUR HANDS UP

Comment

He said he was sorry like he really meant it. He doesn't have a history of headbutting others on purpose so lets give him the benefit of the doubt. Floyd has a history of controversial blows and cheap shots, and this by far was the dirtiest. The hook after the hug I can understand or even just a slap to the face, but he landed his two hardest shots on someone with their guard down

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            The whole thing started from the headbutt, I''m disappointed in Ortiz, after being such a humble guy I never thought I would see the day that he blatantly did a headbutt.

I know people say Holyfield and Bradley headbutts, but I never seen a more CLEAR intentional headbutt.
            That boy's pompous so what do you mean humble?

Comment

Im so disappointed in Ortiz, I know he was frustrated and felt the need to get ahead.

Comment

That was some E Honda type *****.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

What about Berto's deliberate headbutts on Zaveck, that caused the cut that ended the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    What about Berto's deliberate headbutts on Zaveck, that caused the cut that ended the fight?
                    Thats fine, the Ref should have done jis job against Berto, but what Ortiz did last night was 10 times terrible and blatant.

Comment

Working...
                    X