Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's nothing like RE5. I got so turned off by being with a teamate all the time. Took the scary off it, plus she was dumb and would get killed which made me start over. First RE game I didn't beat.

I hope it's more of a mix of RE2 and RE4. That would be one very very sweet ass game.

Comment

yep, needs to go back to being scary. re5 was ass

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Update: One prominent photo on the site depicts a billboard, bearing the branding Primesight.

Gaming site The Sixth Axis contacted Primesight, who confirmed that Capcom is the company behind the billboard.

omfggg... RE6 in China? Kev you may have been right, bro.
        I don't know what to make of this news yet. I just hope the game comes out ether this year or early-mid 2013. And I hope it's a Lost In Nightmares type of gameplay.

Comment

The game taking place in China would be a new experience. First it was in the U.S. for 1-3, then "somewhere in Europe" where everyone talks Spanish and the currency is "Pesetas" so you know that's Spain. Then it was Africa in RE5. Now China, that would be cool. I wonder who would be the protagonist. Leon, Chris & Jill, Jill alone? We'll see, hopefully it's one of those three.

Comment

I googled 48.415802,-89.2673 and a place called Thunder Valley in Canada showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I googled 48.415802,-89.2673 and a place called Thunder Valley in Canada showed up.
              That was the supposed fake trailer.

There have been a couple of voice actors who have listed Resident Evil 6, "Chinese Villager/Zombie" on their profiles on games they're working on.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The game taking place in China would be a new experience. First it was in the U.S. for 1-3, then "somewhere in Europe" where everyone talks Spanish and the currency is "Pesetas" so you know that's Spain. Then it was Africa in RE5. Now China, that would be cool. I wonder who would be the protagonist. Leon, Chris & Jill, Jill alone? We'll see, hopefully it's one of those three.
                That would be pretty cool to play. New place, new experiences. It'll probably be Jill though unless the ds games are canon. I wouldn't mind playing with Leon again. He's my favorite of the bunch.

I just hope the gameplay is different. It's a new day and age, can we get a free form game from them for once? I don't mean sandbox but not the same dreamcast-like feel of the gameplay anymore.

Comment

something is supposed to happen or be announced today.

Comment

RE-FUCKING SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NOV 20TH!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216842p1.html
                    Last edited by Ether; 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      RE-FUCKING SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NOV 20TH!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216842p1.html
                      Me and my brother have been joking since 5 came out that RE6 would have Chris and Leon teaming up like Gears of War with all out action and sh**. I thought it was a joke, but there you go.

Comment

Working...
                      X