Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour: Khan Vs McCloskey, could be in doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor has it it could be on Primetime

Comment

Never cared too much for this fight.

Comment

To be fair it's a bit unfair on Khan. Everything was agreed - then SKY pulled a fast one at the last minute. Reglardless of who Khan is fighting, everything was sorted.

SKY have messed him up about basically

Comment

NO ITS CONFIRMED TO HAPPEN AGAIN...

Watch Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey Live Stream Online on Sportsbun.com Amir Khan will fight Paul McCloskey in a bout on April 16 this year. The fight will be held at the Manchester’s Evening News Arena (MEN Arena) in Manchester.

http://www.sportsbun.com/amir-khan-v...april-16-2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            To be fair it's a bit unfair on Khan. Everything was agreed - then SKY pulled a fast one at the last minute. Reglardless of who Khan is fighting, everything was sorted.

SKY have messed him up about basically
            I agree,its a bit naughty by SKY

Comment

time for primetime to shine..

Comment

Sky have also screwed Haye in this situation as the Khan PPV was the reason Wlad-Haye didn't happen this month.

I wouldn't be surprised if Warren had something to do with this. I know Hennessey had no uk TV deal for months after ITV gave up on the sport (perhaps still doesn't?) which always struck me as being down to Warren's influence. Now Sky does this to the two most popular UK fighters, neither of whom are signed with FW?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Sky have also screwed Haye in this situation as the Khan PPV was the reason Wlad-Haye didn't happen this month.

I wouldn't be surprised if Warren had something to do with this. I know Hennessey had no uk TV deal for months after ITV gave up on the sport (perhaps still doesn't?) which always struck me as being down to Warren's influence. Now Sky does this to the two most popular UK fighters, neither of whom are signed with FW?
                  Seems a little fishy when you put it like that,afterall Frank Warren is very influential

Comment

i've already decided in my head this fight isnt going ahead. Gonna see if i can somehow get my hands on a couple of tickets for the fa cup semi final instead. Really dont think team Khan will like the amount of money they will generate from primetime and will pull the plug.

Comment

Saj has confiremd the fight will be shown on PrimeTime PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X