No announcement yet.

This is what I have to go through to get an Engineering Science Assc. degree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
    It's been a while since I have been to college, but A.A. requires 60-70 credit hours I believe. Kev looks like he's planning closer to 90 credit hours, depending on the courses...I cannot tell. Some of those courses are 3rd and 4th year courses so it is very possible that he might be planning to transfer to a 4 year accredited institution at some point. Don't be so abusive and patronizing. We live and learn.
    which of those courses are 4th year?

Comment

I'm going to start college next week I'm aiming at a busniess associates degree by the end of my second year.

Comment

Good luck, I should have done engineering instead of accounting. But I am only 21 and still young.

Comment

That is alot Kev and sounds really boring actually........what is that 60 credits?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Good luck, I should have done engineering instead of accounting. But I am only 21 and still young.
            double major then playa.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              double major then playa.

Maybe, 4 subjects until I finish my accounting degree and become a CPA. Engineering has always been one of my preferred careers but got offered Accounting at University. Chemical engineering looks good
              Last edited by Flawless*; 10-16-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

This is not what I wanted, it was a stepping stone to what I wanted. I wanted to get a major in Aerospace Engineering. But it was highly suggested to have at least an assc degree in Engineering Science before getting in to Aerospace/Aerodynamic Engineering.

Unfortunately I had to drop out of college because of eye problems, had to get surgery. I'm planning on going back though. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  This is not what I wanted, it was a stepping stone to what I wanted. I wanted to get a major in Aerospace Engineering. But it was highly suggested to have at least an assc degree in Engineering Science before getting in to Aerospace/Aerodynamic Engineering.

Unfortunately I had to drop out of college because of eye problems, had to get surgery. I'm planning on going back though. We'll see.
                  Sorry to hear that, heal up and get better and get back on that saddle playa. I was an electrical engineer major so I know what you're going through.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    Sorry to hear that, heal up and get better and get back on that saddle playa. I was an electrical engineer major so I know what you're going through.
                    Thanks. Some one linked me this thread through PM asking me a question. That's why I decided to bump it. I only posted in it once and I noticed a couple of people attacking my choice of only getting an associates degree, that was the plan all along, I ONLY wanted an assc degree, to then transfer to get a bachelor's degree in Aerospace Eng.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                      It's been a while since I have been to college, but A.A. requires 60-70 credit hours I believe. Kev looks like he's planning closer to 90 credit hours, depending on the courses...I cannot tell. Some of those courses are 3rd and 4th year courses so it is very possible that he might be planning to transfer to a 4 year accredited institution at some point. Don't be so abusive and patronizing. We live and learn.
                      Spot on. This was me exact plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X