No announcement yet.

Merchant needs to retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant needs to retire.

This guy makes boxing look bad. "The real fight was last week"? Every fight is real and this fight was very entertaining. Maybe Merchant should stay awake during fights or shut his mouth.

And "the big favorite," Dawson lost me 24.5 million tonight.
    Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 08-14-2010, 11:04 PM.

I agree. What is it with him and teddy atlas always being so damn negative all the time? Plus merchant always asks bull**** questions to the fighters.

Comment

Merchant looks drunk and sounds like he just woke up. I understand he usually tells it like it is, but he's been overly pessimistic lately. I heard he was retiring soon, the old dude is pushing 80.

Comment

dawson got owned in the interview...."i dont make excuses....but he headbutted me all nite"...i only notice 1 headbutt at the very end...

Comment

Somebody needs to put him on his old azz. either that or check his b1tchazz.

Edit: Dawson lost that fight being stupid and soft. he need Sr. back asap.

Comment

Seriously, in the time that Larry had not been commentating, Max really grew into his spot and Larry should retire. Max is much better then him.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              This guy makes boxing look bad. "The real fight was last week"? Every fight is real and this fight was very entertaining. Maybe Merchant should stay awake during fights or shut his mouth.

And "the big favorite," Dawson lost me 24.5 million tonight.
              Merchant's drunk self is awesome. I can listen all night.

Comment

I enjoyed tonight's fight, outside of Chad pissing me off...

Comment

I thought Larry was fine.

Comment

**** you all.

Larry Merchant is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X