Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Killer whales who hunt Great white Sharks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Killer whales who hunt Great white Sharks.

Does anyone here any vids to post on this

oh great now we have to worry about some free willy mother ****ers chomping on us when we go for a swim now...damn you killer whales...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      oh great now we have to worry about some free willy mother ****ers chomping on us when we go for a swim now...damn you killer whales...
      lmao

These is a subject which I find really fascinating, normally in nature Apex predator's keep away from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        lmao

These is a subject which I find really fascinating, normally in nature Apex predator's keep away from each other.
        and to think the great white is the King of the Ocean..

Comment

Saw a great documentary on this last month. Incredible the killer whale is such an intelligent creature and on this doc I saw this farely small killer whale kill this great white without drawing blood.

It hit the shark and flipped it over upside down, somehow knowing that this would put the shark in a trance, it then slowly suffocated the shark.

Comment

great shark will tear up their asses one on one.... ****en ***** gangbanger whales!

Comment

Originally posted by Mares View Post
              great shark will tear up their asses one on one.... ****en ***** gangbanger whales!
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by -CANE- View Post
                Saw a great documentary on this last month. Incredible the killer whale is such an intelligent creature and on this doc I saw this farely small killer whale kill this great white without drawing blood.

It hit the shark and flipped it over upside down, somehow knowing that this would put the shark in a trance, it then slowly suffocated the shark.
                I think that clip is from the doc you are talking about, those things are so intelligent its unbelievable.

Comment

Didn't watch the clip but yeah very clever and that was a great documentary.

I'm shark mad and have dived with quite a few, my ambition is to dive with the great whites, but not with a ***** ass cage for protection.

Comment

Chimps are way smarter than Orcas

Comment

Working...
                    X